What are you listening to?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

dougall

Mar 29, 2005
Therapy? - Screamager

Ems

Betta lover!
Jan 4, 2005
British Columbia
sumthin fishy said:
Blue rodeo....thanks ems :p

YES!!
I'm slowly but surely spreading the Blue Rodeo craze!!!

:D

.... Right now I'm listening to a playlist of the Gin Blossoms, older Goo Goo Dolls, Counting Crows, Blue Rodeo, Matt Mays and El Torpedo, Dixie Chicks, Dallas Green, Todd Rundgren, Eagles... etc.... Good playlist! :)

sumthin fishy

I eat spam
Aug 22, 2005
central california
Real Name
mike
Right now I hear the soothing sound of slacking off......Soft waterfall drizzling, or is it a river rushing? But wait, a soft hum, almost mechanical. Its coming back now....the driftwood, it was so big I had to take some water out. Did I take too much out?

No, I was doing a water change anyways today, wasnt I? Thats it. 5gallons to go, and something happened. Oh yes...I had a girl who wanted to go out for pancakes and ice cream. Alas, I couldn't say no. My duties became unimportant, "good enough!" I said, and without a thought or a care I went with her. Now I am too tired to finish. Tonight, I shall dream by the waterside, and of the girl who made it so.

Cheech

Global Moderator
Jan 13, 2000
Montreal, Canada
Awesome man!!!!

I actually had the oppurtunity of seeing them live, last year. in a small 1600 person venue.

Amazing sound, crazy light show, awesome creativity, powerful and relaxing! if you have the chance to go see them, don't miss it!

I'll check out that link .. thanks. . . :)

jhj

William Fontaine DeLaTeur Dauterive
Oct 30, 2005
Columbus, OH
Thelonious Monk with John Coltrane at Carnegie Hall.

mvigor

Aquarium Hobbyist
Mar 24, 2005
Lunchlady land
www.vigorfamily.com
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store