What did you do to your tank today?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

ksane

aka TwistedPenguin
Mar 1, 2008
Oklahoma, USA
Not to be rude, but just what do you do for a living that lets you have time for all this?
rofl! I raised 2 kids alone and worked 2 jobs all my life. Now I work part-time.
What makes you think what I do takes very much time to do? It's a matter of priorities. I don't go to bars or out to eat or to movies, shopping or vacations. That kind of stuff that other people do, takes a heck of a lot longer than what I do taking care of pets.

jamesstill84

Curiosity salted the snail!
Jan 2, 2009
Winchester, Kentucky
I'm going home to tear down a 25 gallon and rebuild it for my killi fry. :)

clb2196

AC Members
Feb 21, 2009
Mass
Okay, driftwood is in a floating. Backgrounds have been cut for the 36 and the 10, but not applied cause I'm waiting for hubby for a second pair of hands. :)

snails and shrimp have been fed, and I think I lost some time sitting and watching them. :) And all planted tanks have been Flourished and Exceled. ;)

I'm so ambitious today, lol.

clb2196

AC Members
Feb 21, 2009
Mass
Ya know maybe I should do a WC on the 36, we're supposed to get a thunderstorm, and I'd like to try to get the cories to spawn again. Of course last time they did it without any of the conditions that are supposed to help lol.

ChiaJesus

Aquatic Metalhead
May 20, 2008
Regina, Canada
www.riderfans.com
In the planted tank I dosed Seachem Excel, test nitrates and phosphates, had to dose nitrates, fed them, laughed at kuhli loaches take down a single sinking cichlid pellet, and watched the Bolivian rams have a major turf war.

In the cichlid tank I fed 'em.

In the cycling QT tank I tested ammonia and nitrite and wondered why my ammonia hasn't been going down for the past couple of days and why I'm not seeing any nitrite yet.

...and just now I pulled a dead guppy out of the planted tank.

aquanooby

AC Members
Jul 24, 2009
columbia South carolina
Real Name
lew
placed the slate i stuck together with silicone back in the tank ugh not happy with it I had it stacked tall to the left but got scared after seeing a pic of a busted tank,, well payday im gonna redo some things I need some inspiration

IMG_0642.JPG

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store