what do u think is causeing global warming?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

cam191919

AC Members
Apr 8, 2008
Tallahassee FL
its all just a myth started by land developers, they want us to buy their mountainside properties to escape the rising water levels

Somervell

AC Members
Feb 8, 2009
PA
Real Name
Anne
its all just a myth started by land developers, they want us to buy their mountainside properties to escape the rising water levels
LOL- I think it's just a little arrogant to think that mankind has the power to influence the world to the extent that the global warming proponents think. Use the knowledge that even a dog has-- don't mess where you sleep and keep your waterbowl clean and you will be okay.

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
The fact is Human beings over the last 150 years have released a large amount of fossil fuel into the atmosphere. The effects of these releases are not fully understood, but we are observing currently a faster than expected change in global temperatures. It is known that CO2 and Methane do have insulative properties in our atmosphere, anyone who says they don't is either lying, uninformed, or trying to sell you something. Global warming is happening, anyone who says it isn't is lying, uninformed, or trying to sell you something. The full effects of our impact is not fully known, but we are without a doubt affecting global temperatures, anyone who says we're not is either lying, uninformed, or trying to sell you something. The general consensus of informed people says that our effect is an acceleration of a natural cycle. The effects of that acceleration are not fully understood. People will lie to you, and try to sell things to you over that deficit of understanding.

Anyway, we'll all die from a collision from Planet X in 2025 before we see what happens anyway. Nostradamus told me.

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
The fact is Human beings over the last 150 years have released a large amount of fossil fuel into the atmosphere. The effects of these releases are not fully understood, but we are observing currently a faster than expected change in global temperatures. It is known that CO2 and Methane do have insulative properties in our atmosphere, anyone who says they don't is either lying, uninformed, or trying to sell you something. Global warming is happening, anyone who says it isn't is lying, uninformed, or trying to sell you something. The full effects of our impact is not fully known, but we are without a doubt affecting global temperatures, anyone who says we're not is either lying, uninformed, or trying to sell you something. The general consensus of informed people says that our effect is an acceleration of a natural cycle. The effects of that acceleration are not fully understood. People will lie to you, and try to sell things to you over that deficit of understanding.

Anyway, we'll all die from a collision from Planet X in 2025 before we see what happens anyway. Nostradamus told me.
Or a doomsday device created by a certain mad scientists' guild? :eek3:

debaric

AC Members
Feb 2, 2006
N.J.
www.myspace.com
i wouldnt worry about the earth ending due to inevitable forces. We're doing a pretty good job of killing each other every single day. I'd worry more about keeping ourselves and our children safe from scum sucking muderers.

dundadundun

;sup' dog? ;woof and a wwwoof!
Jan 21, 2009
S.E. PA
we're the only species that has the intelligence to make a difference. the only difference we make is to make ourselves comfortable and happy. we destroy quite enough and then farm the biggest culprits in massive numbers for food inside large buildings. we make things that don't break down and toss them on the street and so on only to stay in our oceans forever. it will happen without us. we are contributing overall in large amounts for sure. we are arrogant, ignorant, self centered, self serving and in one word... parasites to our mother earth. if it was not going to kill us anyway we'd do it ourselves with nuclear power or energy or the next best newest thing we just have to have.

or maybe some genius's will just make a black hole in a tunnel underground and philosophize that it won't be a black hole in the end.

i am no tree hugger but everyone can make a difference. changing technology might be it but our current technology born in the 50's with a steady struggle to make it safe and a steady failure to prove it's possible is not going to cut it... why build on it?

also... vegetation eats co2... common sense says start with a few house plants and see what you can do from there. at least the air in your house will be cleaner and more oxygenated if nothing else.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store