What do you do with dead fish?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

cryeth_the_raven

fumbling towards ecstasy
Feb 10, 2009
CT
Real Name
Trev
I eat them. lol jk

Certified

AC Members
May 20, 2010
Somewhere down the road
Do you mean you threw it in after it died? Or it died after you threw it in the piranha tank?
it died first for several hours i think 2-3hrs before i threw it in on my tank..i monitor my tank all the time so if there were dead fish i know what to do..but i dont threw dying fish on my piranha tank that's sadist..i let the fish died 1st before givin' its corpse on the piranhas

Certified

AC Members
May 20, 2010
Somewhere down the road
certified, thats just sad. if it was dead already fair enough, but still alive???..smaller fish i havent named that die end up as barramundi snacks, smaller fish i have named usually get flushed, larger fish get buried.
i repeat i threw the fish on my piranha tank if it is already dead not DYING:dance2:
we dont have any backyard coz' we live on a condominium unit. and i dont flushed dead fish on the toilet bowl,coz' the toilet bowl might get clogged lol im just being practical what will i do on a dead fish??bury it?dont have backyard..yeah its cruel to give the corpse of a dead fish to other fishes that might end up as their food but i have no choice:nutkick:

captmicha

Le tired.
Dec 6, 2006
Maryland, USA
Certified, I meant the lizard. Did that die before or after you put it in the piranhas' tank?

Certified

AC Members
May 20, 2010
Somewhere down the road
Certified, I meant the lizard. Did that die before or after you put it in the piranhas' tank?
the lizard died because of the attack of my piranhas i hate that freakin' lizard hahaha even though its expensive enough i dont like the look of that gecko

captmicha

Le tired.
Dec 6, 2006
Maryland, USA
Wow. That's messed up. You murdered that innocent animal...

Certified

AC Members
May 20, 2010
Somewhere down the road
Wow. That's messed up. You murdered that innocent animal...
i hate freakin' lizards yuckie lol even though it's my boyfriends pet i threw it in on my piranha tank:woot:

GusBus

Soup
Feb 16, 2009
In illinois
I bury most my fish but some have gotten thrown away and 1 got flushed. I will never flush another fish again.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store