What Do You Drive?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Vicious_Fish

Mar 6, 2007
The Land of the Lost
Real Name
Seth
I'm not a big fan of new cars thanks to them being a pain in the butt to work on so I continue to drive my '97 Jeep Grand Cherokee with over 190,000 miles on it because it runs like a top and is easy to work on.

I also have a '69 Mustang that I'd LOVE to drive but it still needs quite a bit of work done to it before that happens.

Flower1982

AC Members
Sep 29, 2005
Pennsylvania
Real Name
Jess
I drive a 97 Toyota tercel that's still running great :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

missmeliss

Addicted to Aquariums
Aug 18, 2008
Exit 34B
Real Name
Melissa
I Plasti-Dipped my sunroof haha - sounds weird to say that - the trim got plasti-dipped, not the whole thing. Going to do the rest of the metal trim on the car - debating the plastic.... Oh and I fixed the rear axel!

Vicious_Fish

Mar 6, 2007
The Land of the Lost
Real Name
Seth
I Plasti-Dipped my sunroof haha - sounds weird to say that - the trim got plasti-dipped, not the whole thing. Going to do the rest of the metal trim on the car - debating the plastic.... Oh and I fixed the rear axel!
Nothing wrong with Plasti-Dip. I painted my Jeep's rims with it the other year and I love the stuff. And if you don't like the end result you just peel it off!

nerdyrcdriver

AC Members
Sep 1, 2011
USA
Real Name
Nick
Here is my truck
View attachment 205937
06 F-150 3" lift w/ 35" Mud Grapplers
I was just about drooling over that picture.

One time when my dad was young he bought a beater ford bronco and he couldnt afford a proper lift kit so he build one using hockey pucks. Just goes to show that you should inspect a vehicle before buying it used, even though that one was killed offroading.

Vincenia

AC Members
Dec 11, 2011
Blairstown, New Jersey
darkredtigr.deviantart.com
Real Name
Kayla
Camera Used
IPhone 14 Pro Max
My Gold Dodge Intrepid. It's close to have 180,000 miles on it. It had the front brakes replaced, pressure release replaced(it blew), tension pully and braket also been replace. I'm just happy it still runs after overheating and no major issues besides the overheating.

IMG_1063.JPG

IMG_1063.JPG

ktrom13

AC Members
Feb 4, 2013
boston
Real Name
Kyle
Well since my ford contour stopped working, i got myself a not so great 2000 chevy malibu. It STINKS. No pictures available because this car is ugly and not worth the space on my SD card. Looking on craigslist everyday to see if anything good pops up.

Just thought i could revive an old thread for all you! LOL :D

Sent from my SGH-T989 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store