what is/are your biggest rants in the hobby

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
not having enough room for more tanks... know i now what it feels like for others that dont have room.. buuuut i will make room for the two 55s i wanna get :)

Slappy*McFish

Global Moderator
Staff member
Feb 18, 2002
Raleigh, NC
Keeping the tank walls clean and free of algae/film.

Sheamus71

AC Members
Aug 31, 2011
Flake food crumbling into dust. I've ordered different varieties and they'll come to me as large flakes but when I'm down to less than 1/2 a bag/container it's all dust! It annoys me to no end...

TL1000RSquid

AC Members
Apr 6, 2011
NY
You're not alone, I like doing mine too. I have a window + hose right next to the tanks, so it goes pretty quickly.

Definitely the expense of HOB filters in the long run, I don't want to pay 5 bucks a cartridge, especially when I need 3 a month.

2 of my tanks are positioned to do WC's out the window but the rest aren't I hate doing the ones that aren't. For your HOB troubles get Aquaclear's a bag of purigen and never have to buy filter media again :)

ssuchem13

Tower Tank Master
Oct 4, 2011
chicagoland
Real Name
Eric
Why can't things just be free?
THIS, along with why does the cute girl who always is the checker at petsmart have a boyfriend, and not having enough tanks for all the fish i want.

dbosman

AC Members
Dec 5, 2010
East Lansing, MI USA
Mine is out of date, inaccurate in the first place, information handed out as fact.
Guilt is spread all over the place. Much too much from employees of pet shops that couldn't raise a wart if you paid them to.

TheFishBoss97

AC Members
Feb 12, 2011
San Jose, CA
Real Name
Ritap
Is this a bad time to admit to enjoying water changes???
You're not alone, I like doing mine too. I have a window + hose right next to the tanks, so it goes pretty quickly.

Definitely the expense of HOB filters in the long run, I don't want to pay 5 bucks a cartridge, especially when I need 3 a month.
ur both making me angry.............i have a window too:) but its way too far away!:(

grrrr

TheFishBoss97

AC Members
Feb 12, 2011
San Jose, CA
Real Name
Ritap
THIS, along with why does the cute girl who always is the checker at petsmart have a boyfriend, and not having enough tanks for all the fish i want.
why do i never see them?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store