What is bump?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Vicious_Fish

Mar 6, 2007
The Land of the Lost
Real Name
Seth
It's what you get after a mosquito bites you.

Inka4040

O_o
Mar 31, 2008
Real Name
The Silver Slanket
bump

snoopy65

I am Sam aka Snoopy65
Aug 24, 2008
Where the ducks walk on the fish, PA
A bump is a generic term for any raised welt on the surface of the skin. In teenagers it is the end of the world! In children it is cause for Desitin. In the average person it is annoying. And in really old men it is exciting (Hehe it still works!) lmao

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
the bumps in the road dont make you slow down... you just dont go as high in the air if you DO slow down....:lipssealedsmilie:

Yea, but when your in the Jeep during Spring breakup (MUD!) - & you hit your head on the roof, the chiropractor takes all your money! LOL :headshake2:

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
A bump is a generic term for any raised welt on the surface of the skin. In teenagers it is the end of the world! In children it is cause for Desitin. In the average person it is annoying. And in really old men it is exciting (Hehe it still works!) lmao
:rofl: :naughty: :rofl:

J double R

The Devil
Jan 13, 2007
Louisiana
Real Name
Jon
Yea, but when your in the Jeep during Spring breakup (MUD!) - & you hit your head on the roof, the chiropractor takes all your money! LOL :headshake2:

ive found that in most cases (and indeed when mudding in 4wd vehicles), a properly fitting seatbelt is all thats required to prevent bumps in the head. i'm well over 6' tall, and i have no problem..

wear your belt and spare the wallet. ;)

On a lot of message boards "bump" is considered poor etiquette, so don't get bump happy when you travel outside the AC neighborhood.

nobody said it was GOOD etiquette here, i prefer to be patient and mature about waiting for an answer, instead of pushy and demanding.

paperdragon

AC Members
Mar 7, 2008
nobody said it was GOOD etiquette here, i prefer to be patient and mature about waiting for an answer, instead of pushy and demanding.
Perhaps in most sections of the forum. I think it's necessary in the classifieds section though. There's a few threads in there that I want to be able to find again easy once I get some more cash. :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store