What is everyone's dream job?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

beautifulfish

Fishies are cool!
Aug 17, 2005
Troms?,Norway
What is everyone's dream job?

my dream job is to work in the zoo with the okapis!!!!!!!!! I actually got to work at a zoo for a year before I met Haakon..but guess what I had to do?!?!?! Clean up poo!yuck! but I love the zoo!:D:D:D:D

P.S. It's 6 A.M right now and I am totall bored cause I can't sleep and I don't have to do anything till 7!

Last edited:

ashdavid

In Search Of Better Water Quality
Mar 27, 2005
Japan
My dream job is having someone else do my job and I keep all the profit so that I can do what I want when I want. So my job is collecting the money that everyone makes for me.

Mulla

AC Members
May 16, 2003
Australia
Visit site
Well besides what ashdavid had said :clap:

If I actually had to do something, then probably a system admin for a huge multinational company. Yes I'm a geek who happend to have a fish tank :pc:

SnakeIce

AC Members
May 4, 2002
North Ga, USA
Real Name
Frederick
teach. I'm in college now working on a math/teachers degree

redparrotbubble

"you guys want some cookies???"
Aug 21, 2005
West Hempstead New York
To become a Plastic Surgeon.
-Mike

bdobosz

Jan 2, 2005
I liks Ash's idea. My dream would be to own a substantial amount of rental/income property and manage that.

I thought my dream job was in IT once I got out of college. Now 6 years later I have realized it is not... :)

Ryank327

AC Members
Jul 22, 2005
I'd have to go with emg something like a famous "interior" designer but for aquariums. Travelling the world visiting large companies zoos etc setting up and aquascaping huge aquariums.

sumoschro

Gold Thunder
Aug 16, 2003
Portland, Oregon
I would love to be the guy who catches fish in the wild for aquariums. I know it sounds wierd, but that would be so cool travelling to the exotic parts of the world and catching fish. I'm an adventurous guy. But I don't know how much they make moneywise....So I'd be a rich fish catcher.

If not that I'll say something more realistic and go with marine biologist.

blitzen25bm

AC Members
Jan 28, 2003
Visit site
an f1 driver

otherwise something like a big time real estate developer

or a root beer critiquer that gets paid like 500 bucks per bottle.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store