What is this stuff?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

DeeDeeK

Seeker of Piscean Wisdom
Apr 10, 2009
San Francisco
"George" is completely gone, as are his outlying colonies. I'll miss him but I hope he finds what he's looking for, wherever he may have gone.:cry:

Tay690

Addicted to Loaches
Feb 5, 2009
lol that was one of the most amusing threads I've read for a while

R.I.P. George

DeeDeeK

Seeker of Piscean Wisdom
Apr 10, 2009
San Francisco
UPDATE!

Hey, I think I found George living under one of my toenails!

Just kidding! I actually got a postcard from him; he's in Nepal, headed for the highest rock he can find in order to be closer to the sun while he gets his head together and finds himself.:grinno:

DeeDeeK

Seeker of Piscean Wisdom
Apr 10, 2009
San Francisco
:nilly:eek:hmigod ohmigod ohmigod ohmigod!

Slime mold is the COOLEST THING EVER! I want one!

Thanks for the link!

Super Mutant

AC Members
Oct 1, 2009
Link!

Link to the info? Search keywords? ANYTHING?! I really, really want one of these things and I need to know what it is, Just give me It's NAME and I'll be happy.:1zhelp:

DeeDeeK

Seeker of Piscean Wisdom
Apr 10, 2009
San Francisco
Link to the info? Search keywords? ANYTHING?! I really, really want one of these things and I need to know what it is, Just give me It's NAME and I'll be happy.:1zhelp:
sounds like cyanobacteria
I've already said it's name is GEORGE!:hitting:

Seriously, though, I've never figured out exactly what Geo. is. He's moved on but his spawn show up on pieces of bio media. I wonder if I could mail one to you so that it would arrive alive...

Last edited:

tepelus

AC Members
Dec 31, 2006
Fremont, Oh
I had a slime mold in my yard in the same spot for two years (but not this year) that looked like a pile of bird feathers. Really weird stuff. I didn't know what it was until I did some searching and someone pointed out to me what it was. Here's a pic.

Last edited:

Super Mutant

AC Members
Oct 1, 2009
Shrug.

I was asking the guy that said he did some research on George, no offense.:Angel:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store