What Other Critters do You Own??

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

FluffynTex

Whatever it is -- I didn't do it!
May 21, 2008
West Texas
I still haven't found my Kenyan Sand Boa...Caught a mouse on a glue trap, I was hoping to catch him on one hehe, then I figure if a mouse can get in, my snake can get out. I sure hope he didn't. Gosh I wish I could find him. This really sucks. Last week I caught my Teacup poodle on one. Catching everything but the snake lol

andrewsgirl

AC Members
Oct 27, 2008
NJ
my boyfriend and i have together:
3 dogs
5 cats
3 leopard geckos on three diff cages
1 bearded
1 hamster
96 gal sw tank
10 gal fw tank
2.5 betta tank
2 crested geckos
2 cockateils
1 african grey bird
and an unused 5 gal hex

we kinda like animals just a little.

dixienut

AC Members
Jun 15, 2006
Hookstown/Georgetown area pennsylvania
update:

sold the cows

5 cats 3dlh,2dlh
5 great pyrenees
1dwarf hampster 1 died
2 horses
11 tanks
4 dwarf rabbits

justahannah

Fascinated newb
Jul 29, 2008
Tacoma, WA
www.myspace.com
Real Name
Hannah
2 cats and the tank. My husband says I'm not allowed to have anything else until we move into a house (and out of a tiny apartment). Boo.

lionfish01

Registered Member
Nov 22, 2008
Hi,
I have a 55 gallon aquarium with fancy goldfish, black moor, betta, gold dogo, bumblebee catfish, cory catfish, angelfish, pictus catfish, unknown catfish, silversharks, african butterfly, ? fish (forgot the name). I think that is all what's in there. A 5 gallon bowfront tank with a betta and a red clawed crab. I also have 3 cats, 2 lovebirds, 3 hamsters, and 2 ferrets.
My husband will not let me get anymore animals. He says we have enough. The birds and ferrets were rescues. Their owners didn't want them and I gave them a home. One of my cats was a drop off (live in the country) and the other 2 were rescued from shelters. I'm a sucker when it comes to animals. It's hard to say no.
I've had just about everything from insects to cats and dogs. Except spiders, I am very afraid of spiders.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store