What room of your house is/are your fish tank/tanks in?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

What room of your house is/are your fish tank/tanks?

• Living Room

Votes: 113 50.9%
  • Family Room

Votes: 42 18.9%
  • Bedroom

Votes: 102 45.9%
  • Bathroom

Votes: 6 2.7%
  • Den

Votes: 18 8.1%
  • Hall

Votes: 11 5.0%
  • Basement

Votes: 33 14.9%
  • Other

Votes: 47 21.2%

• Total voters

Leopardess

Everything's eventual.
Aug 13, 2003
New Hampshire Seacoast Area
Visit site
I have several in the office, three in the living room, one in the bedroom, and I just moved the one that was in the kitchen, out of it. So a little bit of everywhere. If I could fit one in the bathroom I probably would;) :p:

Smitti

AC Members
May 29, 2005
Wasaga Beach On
MIne is in my bedroom beside the head of my bed....so the stand kinda acts like a night table

ashdavid

In Search Of Better Water Quality
Mar 27, 2005
Japan
I have my main tank in the living room, no wait.. it is the living room, he,he :dance: I also have many tanks in other parts of the house mainly in the basement.

I want one in the toilet which has an automatic water change on every time you flush. Just kidding. :rolleyes:

flyfly

follow me on twitter @flyfly_mackay
Jan 21, 2005
Portland, OR
www.myspace.com
ashdavid said:
I want one in the toilet which has an automatic water change on every time you flush. Just kidding. :rolleyes:
That would be ILL! I have mine in the livingroom and two in my bedroom. (theyre naughty fish) :D

sky.eyes.woman

I'd rather be in Hockeytown!
Dec 6, 2004
Greenville, SC
Didn't you guys see the Mother's Day gifts on Jay Leno this year? There was the fish tank toilet, you flush and the tank empties...was I the only one watching that? :D

pikwik

Fish Are Friends
Jun 13, 2005
Surrey, BC
I have 70g tank in the living room, 10g tank in the kitchen, 1g tank in my bedroom, and a goldfish bowl in the bathroom.

ashdavid

In Search Of Better Water Quality
Mar 27, 2005
Japan
flyfly said:
That would be ILL! I have mine in the livingroom and two in my bedroom. (theyre naughty fish) :D
NO NO, not actualy in the toilet, I was thinking more along the lines of on a toilet shelf or something. ;)

Liz

AC Members
Mar 25, 2005
Bedroom... my 25g brackish is on the lowest shelf of my bookshelf, my 10 gallon fresh is in my closet (took the door off the closet so, looking into my room, you can see it), and a 5g salt is out in the living/family room.

Matak

Out of the blue!
Jun 18, 2002
Near Toronto
I've read the latest thread trend tends to be tending life to dead threads.

*edit* Hall & family room.

Last edited:

tricksterpup

It's SPRING!!! BUNNIE RABBITS
Apr 16, 2001
Minneapolis
tricksterpupstanks.blogspot.com
Real Name
Jim Soos
ummm..
5 in the dinning room
1 in the main living room
1 in the breakfast nook
2 in the office
4 in the bedroom

and the sad part, my girlfriend is ok with them, and I didn't count my reptiles except for my turtle tank. yeesh.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store