What to do with my 10 gallon?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Joseph1391

~ * i LoVe BeTtaS * ~
Feb 28, 2006
South Pekin, Illinois
Well right now I have a blue dwarf gourami by himself in there.. On Thanksgiving my 4 year old nephew decided he didnt want him by himself in there. And decided to throw him into my 29 gallon.. How he did it, I have no clue because I dont have a net in there.. But I took him out of there, not knowing how long he was even in there, put him in a bag and floated him in the 10 gallon after doing a water change on it. Well I came home today from my cousins, and I am pretty sure he is dying.. He is just sitting in certain spots, in funny positions, and not eating. I put a little stress stuff in to see if that helps.. I have had him for a year and half and really dont want to loose him.. But if he does end up dying I dont know if I just want to get another blue dwarf gourami or set it up as another community tank? What do you guys think? And can you please give me some ideas of what fish to put in there?

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
Hehe, I'm saying this a lot lately, but Dwarf Puffers rule. They can live happily in a 10g, but could fill a 55 with personality.

Although, I think a blackwater tank with a small school of black neons would be really cool too.

Sorry to hear about your gourami. I hope he pulls through for you.

1oooop

int x; if {x>1} {std::cout
Jun 5, 2008
here, there, everywhere
game.uctrl.net
Real Name
Brandon
maybe a betta or many little tetras

JPDVM2014

and I'm an addict!
Jun 16, 2008
New Jersey
Hehe, I'm saying this a lot lately, but Dwarf Puffers rule. They can live happily in a 10g, but could fill a 55 with personality.

Although, I think a blackwater tank with a small school of black neons would be really cool too.

Sorry to hear about your gourami. I hope he pulls through for you.
Man jbradt you beat me to it. Oh well. I guess its better you suggest dps considering you actually have them and i don't...yet. :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store