What to feed baby bettas when they arrive?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

yourhero5002

AC Members
Oct 1, 2010
maroxy is anit-fungal medication

and the male will build the nest usually within the same day the female is introduced to him.

asianleful

AC Members
Nov 30, 2010
Well I introduced the female about 2 days ago and he looks like he's still not finished. The bubble layer is just one layer and only the corner of the nest, where the corner of the tank is, has a few layers of bubbles.

eonflux

Registered Member
Jan 5, 2011
They must be very careful when the baby Betta fish go. It difficult to treat because they have very small mouths and are difficult to feed them. It may be better to buy a baby Betta fish pond outside. If I decide to keep inside I can feed eggs shrimp or other seafood treat them very fine.

GuppyMan

AC Members
Nov 9, 2008
New Jersey
Real Name
Trevor
Odds are your first time, if not your first couple times, the fry will not make it. You see, the thing with betta fry is that they are SO delicate and very sensitive to changes. As for food, I agree what they all said so far. Have you considered getting some IAL (Indian Almond Leaf) ? it will stain the water but it creates the most ideal conditions for breeding, and betters in general. They are found where many bettas come from and they are usually widely throughout asia with betta breeders.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store