What will happen in 2012?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
I'm going to sit on top of my pile of money that I made from selling 2012 Survival kits to morons.

sorberj

wannabe fish whisperer
Sep 14, 2009
McCleary, WA
Real Name
Jerad
I'm going to watch Undead...any movie with Zombies, Fish, and Zombie Fish will be perfect for the apocalypse :Angel:

Juice

KillaOJ
Jan 4, 2009
NorCal
I was waiting for someone to start this thread lol

I'll be at home in the bathtub with my dogs and a Pot over my head. :uhoh:

Brace for the worst, Hope for the best.:thumbsup:

toddnbecka

AC Members
Dec 17, 2004
Cumberland, MD 21502
I was waiting for someone to start this thread lol

I'll be at home in the bathtub with my dogs and a Pot over my head. :uhoh:

Brace for the worst, Hope for the best.:thumbsup:
:werd:How long do you plan to stay in the bathtub with the dogs and pot over your head? Is the pot to supposed keep the dog pee out of your hair?

katana1200

Unhealthy obsession?
Wow, don't want to go super religous on you but if that's the day the world ends....I'm gonna be dancin a jig on streets made of gold and wow...

but, since nothing's gonna be happening I'm gonna be enjoying my family, and my fish, and the snow, and LIFE and all the living that goes into it.

andyjs

AC Members
Jun 6, 2009
Ohio
I watch this documentary on various theories on it for laughs the other week. They followed around these complete wackjobs who probably believe in every conspiracy known to man as they were going around trying to purchase retired missle silos to build mini underground cities so they can survive to repopulate the earth.

All I can say is that if anything happens, I want it to be bad enough to take them with us, because if our planet is one day discovered by other intelligent life, I do not want them to find the a whole planet of those people. Even from the grave I would be embarassed for humans as a species

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store