What would you put in a 125g Brackish set up?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

fella

AC Members
Sep 19, 2007
For a 125 I'd get a trio of monos, a pair of scats, a trio of columbian cat sharks, a jade goby, a trio of brackish eels, an archer and a pair of green chromides.

One day...

rwspear76

American By Birth,Soldier By Choice
Jul 5, 2006
Bushnell Illinois
www.geocities.com
For a 125 I'd get a trio of monos, a pair of scats, a trio of columbian cat sharks, a jade goby, a trio of brackish eels, an archer and a pair of green chromides.

One day...
This is more like what I was lookin for....I dont like mudskippers, think they are lame...... i like the orange chromides alod, havnt seen green

Ruben Tolon

last of a dying breed
Aug 20, 2000
Miami, FL
This is more like what I was lookin for....I dont like mudskippers, think they are lame...... i like the orange chromides alod, havnt seen green
chromides are great fish, they add a lot of personality that fish like archers and monos don't have, to a brackish community.

strickrick

AC Members
Dec 6, 2007
As much as I like the archers I think you have to make a terrarium type environment to make them rewarding. I'd have to say puffers, there are numerous ones to pick from and are more of a rarity in the trade.

kryptic4l

AC Members
May 21, 2007
Antartica
archers are the worlds dumbest fish IMO drove me up the wall when i had them

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store