WHATS EVERYBODY DRIVING THESE DAYS!?!?.....POST PICS. OF YOUR "HOOPTIES" HERE

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

McLendon

AC Members
Oct 13, 2006
Hillbilly boxing
Speaking for the hillbillys,well cause Iare one. How come no one tells us these things ;) I'll be sure and pass the word at the next meeting lol

7itanium

AC Members
Jan 31, 2009
Spokane, WA
2004 Chevy Impala LS

should be on some 20's, windows tinted by summer.. and hopefully much more by next year

I also have 2 other cars

1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX AWD Turbo (modded.. 17lbs boost, forged pistons and rods, dogbox tranny, Stage 3 racing clutch, walbro fuel pump, 650cc injectors, Head port/polished, DSMlink, FMIC) ran a 13.019 last summer in the 1/4

PICTURE OF THE ECLIPSE IS BEFORE THE FMIC WAS INSTALLED (2 years ago)

and... a 1979 ford fairmont with a chevy 350 in it lol (cant find any pics)

impeezy.jpg DSM.JPG

Last edited:

VanQvreef

AC Members
Jan 20, 2007
Vancouver
Gave up my car 2 years ago and now with car sharing program. Don't pay for gas, insurance, maintenance or expensive parking. And use car for only a couple of hours or a day, CHEAP.

Best thing, get to choose what I want to drive. Mazda, Toyota prius, Tacoma truck or Corolla, BMW mini, Audi, Ford Escape... but my fav is VW Jetta.

Great way to save $$ in transportation and is way more environmentally sound.

Give up those V8s kids, you do not need them!! Save our coral reefs and stop polluting the air with your pig vehicles

zipcar.jpg 2_23_09_zip_car.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store