What's he building in there?/turning my living my room into a tropical fish paradise

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

DougsGraphics

Returning hobbyist
Dec 10, 2011
New Mexico
www.flickr.com
Real Name
Doug
What kind of blue-eyes are you thinking of breeding? I've got a project I'm just planning out where I'm going to be looking for a good quantity of P. gertrudae and P. connieae.

StarStruck8

AC Members
Jun 9, 2008
Central NJ
Real Name
Lindsay
My first thought was that your aquascaping skills look amazing already. :) I love the frog home!

ukigumo11

Registered Member
Mar 6, 2010
Amazing number of healthy, spotless, algae free, planted tanks with lush growth and healthy spawning fish and shrimp! The photo doesn't do it justice. Beautiful and rare rainbows, shrimp, guppies, catfish, cichlids etc. Probably be interested in getting more Golden Bees after I set up another tank with more favorable conditions.

Fun to imagine what it might look like afterwards! Hang in there Steve!

msjinkzd

AC Members
Feb 11, 2007
PA
msjinkzd.com
Real Name
Rachel O'Leary
love it! Sorry to hear about your job. I love teh Tom Waits reference, as well! Get behind the mule and get that room done! Great start so far :)

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
See, if I had tanks like that I'd be wanting more too. Can't wait to see this whole thing when it's finished!

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
Thanks! I entered that contest-- the International Aquatic Plants Layout contest for 2011. My entry ranked 1581 out of 1603 entries. Pretty much last place. No where to go from here but up! Here is a picture of my entry-- a Wabi-Kusa vessel for an African Dwarf Frog. View attachment 189432
I've been meaning to ask...what plants do you have in here?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store