What's in your tackle box?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

melissa3

AC Members
Mar 28, 2007
Western MA
Wow, I have an inferiority complex now too. My aquarium stuff is all over the place, since I have tanks all over the place.

Most of it is in the handy cabinet provided by the tank stand, or in a bucket next to the stand, some of it is in an empty tank in the basement and then there's more in the......

Yeah, I need a tackle box! Thanks for the idea "Q"!!! :thm:

Que

I wish I was a fish I wish.
Feb 15, 2007
Southern Berkshire county, MA
Real Name
Ken
Camera Used
cell phone
My aquarium stuff is all over the place, since I have tanks all over the place.

:thm:
Tanks all over the place is the very reason I use the box. I was tired of serching for stuff all over the house. It's actually an art box but looks like a tackle box.

Q

Derringer

... overstock this!
Apr 8, 2007
Indiana
Nice Que - thanks for the idea, I had everything in a cabinet or on a shelve or who the heck knows where - LOL! I think I will grab a tackle box the next time I go shopping! THANKS!

Que

Feb 15, 2007
Real Name
Ken
Camera Used
cell phone
Bring a bottle from the master test kit to see if they'll fit OK. Everything else should find a spot.

Q

Que

Feb 15, 2007
Real Name
Ken
Camera Used
cell phone
They're plain old eyedroppers. My wifes GGma had them laying around in her garage. She used to be a science teacher and there's all kinds of goodies in there. The eyedroppers make the final filling of the test tubes for water tests easy... one drop at a time. I have to figure out how many drops of Prime per bucket for dechlor but it should be easy. I have a medicine dropper thats graduated in ml.

Q

Que

Feb 15, 2007
Real Name
Ken
Camera Used
cell phone
This it the kind of box it is.

DSCN5777.JPG

I like the way I can use it for testing by having only the lid open.

DSCN5778.JPG

I guess everyone will know my parameters now...

Q

DSCN5777.JPG DSCN5778.JPG

Corvina

Registered Member
Mar 31, 2007
All of my fishies jazz is in the cabinet under the tank. :)

FishJazz 002.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store