What's wrong?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Star_Rider

AC Moderators
Dec 21, 2005
Spanaway, Wa.
Real Name
Ed
looks like a prolapse

the reddening near the anus is more of a concern. I suspect could also be at the very least contributing to the issue..thiis may have to run it's course ..I'm not sure there is much you can do for a prolapse.

they can be caused by any number of things..constipation, infection(bacterial or parasitic).. I lost an angel many years ago from a camallanus infection.. the parasites were taken care of with meds, but the fish could not pass the parasite eventually leading to a bacterial infection..

geneticbits

AC Members
Aug 3, 2013
ok. I'll cross my fingers and hope it can pass it, then after the triple sulfa is done, I'll follow up with parasite meds...

Sent from my HTCONE using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

geneticbits

AC Members
Aug 3, 2013
Update:
The red spot isn't as red anymore, but it's still there. The fish is more active though, so I'm hoping that's a good sign. I've also witnessed eating! I've started soaking their pellets first and they seem to eat them better. That way the pellets aren't fouling up the tank water before the fish decide they're soft enough to eat. It seems to be working...

Sent from my HTCONE using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store