What's Your Car?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Vicious_Fish

Mar 6, 2007
The Land of the Lost
Real Name
Seth
I have a 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee that just had the engine light make a presence with.... I am hoping it is just the gas cap, but I wont know until I bring it in..... *sigh* only has 33,000 miles :(
Could just be a misfire too. That'll kick on a light and you need a dealer (or someone with an autoscanner) to turn it off.

viviancoco

AC Members
Dec 12, 2013
Diggin the honda. Nice stance and everything. Is it sitting on coilovers or lowering spring or, better yet, airride :D? I love hondas and would love to know what youve done to it so far

Sent from my SGH-T989 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Haha nah, just tein coilovers. Hahaa, not really stance, cause my wheels are kinda tucked. Haha didn't really do anything much, just sufficient enough to satisfy my cravings haha

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ktrom13

AC Members
Feb 4, 2013
boston
Real Name
Kyle
Haha nah, just tein coilovers. Hahaa, not really stance, cause my wheels are kinda tucked. Haha didn't really do anything much, just sufficient enough to satisfy my cravings haha

A buddy of mine got arrested around this time last year for racing. His car was a sleeper. No body mods just 320hp all motor. I was looking at a nice ej coupe a few month back but didnt go for it... I wish i did though!

viviancoco

AC Members
Dec 12, 2013
A buddy of mine got arrested around this time last year for racing. His car was a sleeper. No body mods just 320hp all motor. I was looking at a nice ej coupe a few month back but didnt go for it... I wish i did though!

Ahh! Where are you from?
Guess that's the result of having such passion/:

ktrom13

AC Members
Feb 4, 2013
boston
Real Name
Kyle
I live close to Boston,MA. Lots of hondas up here but im starting to see alot more cars that arent usually used as racecars( at the new england drag strip) such as audis, nissans, and some stuck up mommaboys in his moms v6 mustang

viviancoco

AC Members
Dec 12, 2013
I live close to Boston,MA. Lots of hondas up here but im starting to see alot more cars that arent usually used as racecars( at the new england drag strip) such as audis, nissans, and some stuck up mommaboys in his moms v6 mustang

How I wish I can get a mustang/:
Oh wells, in Singapore, it's kinda rare to see passionate racers using conti cars/: really love to be there to witness them!

Sploke

resident boozehound
Staff member
Oct 20, 2005
South Windsor, CT
Real Name
Matt
Pics of my beasts:

20120705_183147.jpg

20120705_113748.jpg

20120705_113748.jpg 20120705_183147.jpg