What's your dream tank? :D

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

hcgirl80

i is a gud righter lyke leela.
Jun 3, 2004
USA
www.freewebs.com
Mine is a wall aquarium on a wall of my bedroom. I'd keep angels and neons and everything pretty :D

Now tell me yours!

~Paige

OrionGirl

No freelancing!
Aug 14, 2001
Poconos
Real Name
Sheila
Not a tank, but an indoor saltwater pond. Mangroves and tidal pools around the edges, with a little sand beach, with fiddler crabs and stars, then a bank of rock with corals and reef fish, and then a huge open sandy bottom area with a blue dot stingray.

And, a large FW pond for FW rays--those I would get now, but might be moving to California and don't want to worry about finding a home for them if that happens.

TryinFishOut

AC Members
Jul 16, 2004
Visit site
mine....

Build a greenhouse in my backyard, put up a tank ~1000 gallons or so, pressurize it, and keep deep-sea fish (deep sea anglers, hatchet, gulper eels, etc)

:dance do the crip :dance

hcgirl80

Jun 3, 2004
USA
www.freewebs.com
I'd also like a SW pond in my backyard with Clown fish and corals and SW angelfish, a hammerhead shark, a sea turtle, a blue dot stingray, a small octopus, an eel, a puffer, and a tidale pool at one edge with hermit crabs and starfishes and a sandy "beach" with sand crabs and seashells.

Wow, talk about expensive!

TKOS

Registered User of Fish
Feb 6, 2003
Nova Scotia, Canada
tkos.unsta.com
Just something big enough so I could strap on the air tank and have fun hanging out on the bottom watching the fish. Probably 6-10 feet deep would be good. Oh heck, I guess I shoudl move to Hawaii.

hcgirl80

Jun 3, 2004
USA
www.freewebs.com
Dangerdoll said:
hehehehe..... hc, I didn't know if you'd ever stop..... but that's quite a nice list
:D

Oh yeah on my first post about how I wanted a wall aquarium... That would be on the wall of my bunk bed!!! :D

SnakeIce

AC Members
May 4, 2002
North Ga, USA
Real Name
Frederick
well I've been dreaming of a 75 gallon tank with drift wood, lots of plants, one mated pair of angels raised from babies gotten from angelsplus.com, one pair of dwarf cichlid, plant clean up crew(ottos, amano shrimp) corrys

high lighting with co2 added in a fine furniture quality freestanding cabnet and hood

we are waiting for the aplication to get back on a house that I would be able to work on getting that tank set up :dance

how close are you to having your dream?

Danimal

AC Members
May 12, 2004
SE Wisconsin
bakermedia.com
Mine is a 250gal biotope tank of the lake in my back yard. Bluegills, bass and some catfish along with all the native plants.

Andy16

AC Members
Dec 10, 2002
Wisconsin
Visit site
I dream of getting a job, like at a fish store, and making money. Then, not having to wait a year for lights or a protien skimmer.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store