what's your favorite candy?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Ems

Betta lover!
Jan 4, 2005
British Columbia
Yeah neccos!
I have to go to Washington to get them, but its worth it sometimes!
I love chocolate, mostly! Oh, and black licorice!

DeputyChiefJR

Glub! Glub!
Jan 18, 2006
Central Ct
Gummi Worms and Godiva Truffles

OrionGirl

No freelancing!
Aug 14, 2001
Poconos
Real Name
Sheila
JellyBelly jelly beans. Favorite since I was a kid, when they cost $1.75/lb. Chocolate and peanut butter, toffee...And those terrible, only available at Easter, candy covered marshmallow eggs--except the pink ones, which I won't eat.

But, I have to admit--the difference in fruit here and what I could get in Wyoming is outstanding. Since I've been here, we've gone to the Farmer's Markets, and when I crave something sweet, I've been eating fruit. For real decadence, strawberries and cream!

Galaxie

AC Members
Feb 4, 2005
VA

aknif

...maybe the Dingo ate your baby!!
Dec 27, 2004
Denver, CO
Dark chocolate, and Pez. Lemon Pez. Not together, of course, but I like them both!

Favorite are Joseph Schmidt All Dark Truffles.... Heaven on earth!

:D

Hurley

aka Bunny13
Oct 2, 2005
Baltimore, Maryland
www.freewebs.com
Slappy*McFish said:
You haven't tasted delicious until you've tasted these.

http://www.zchocolat.com/default.asp
:eek: For that price they better be good!!!! :eek:

I enjoy anything peanut butter and chocolate. In fact, for awhile I was simply getting a spoonful of peanut butter and dipping it in the chocolate fudge sauce my mom makes...at least until she caught on to what I was doing!! :girl:

I am also a stickler for licorice

nursie

AC Members
Jan 15, 2005
Peoria, IL
Real Name
michelle
Brachs malted milk easter eggs..hard candy coating, chocolate covered inside. MMMM. DO NOT think those nasty Leaf brand ones are anything like them..no way. Or any other fakey substitute. HAS to be Brachs.

M&M's
Snickers

Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory has some good dark chocolate....

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store