whats your favorite color?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

which colo is your favorite?

• Total voters

fishcatch22

The Picotoper
Jun 13, 2006
Morris, Illinois
hey, i'm amazed no one's made this thread, so here goes: what's you favorite color and why? you can vote for more than one BTW.

Last edited:

saray2004

undercover genius
Feb 19, 2005
southern IL/ central MS
www.myspace.com
my favorite isn't on there!!! I love the color clear. There's something about its ability to create those gorgeous rainbows using that prism effect. I've always wanted to dye my hair clear (I know it's impossible) even since I was a child. I dreamt it once... and have always wanted to since! :D

Debra Mark

Wench Boots!
Sep 29, 2004
Canada
Real Name
I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.....
Black is my favorite...about 90% of what I wear is black. I like to accent it with silver or red.

webcricket

(So chill.) No wonder it's freezing
Mar 22, 2006
Syracuse, NY
Okay, fess up, who else voted for orange? I hit the vote button and was CERTAIN I'd be the only vote! My car is even orange, hehehe.

fishcatch22

The Picotoper
Jun 13, 2006
Morris, Illinois
my favorite colors are yellow and white, I like yellow B/C it's so bright and happy, and so... yellow! and white... it's so pure and represents good and cleaniliness and is so... white!

khombre

Jul 18, 2005
Quezon City, Philippines
webcricket said:
Okay, fess up, who else voted for orange? I hit the vote button and was CERTAIN I'd be the only vote! My car is even orange, hehehe.
Orange here too. I also thought I'd be the only one lol :D
Orange always keep me in a good mood.

H3D

Philosopher
Aug 28, 2005
Ohio
webcricket said:
Hehe...it was me. Orange is one of the colors of my alma mater Bowling Green State University and it is also one of the team colors of the Cleveland Browns.

Corax

Temporarily risen from the dead..
Nov 14, 2001
Black, because it matches my wings. If I had to color coordinate with something other than black, it'd be crimson red..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store