When is your favorite time to view your tank?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

mcsassy

professional fool
Jan 28, 2008
Morning when you wake up? Afternoon when you come home from work/school? After dinner when the actinics are only on? Before you go to bed when you have the moonlights on?

My personal favorite is at night with the moonlights...it is so serene and peacefull watching the blue lights penetrate through the water and see the shadows of the fish as the ones who are "late nighters" swim around peacefully around the tank in near darkness and shimmer in flashes of cool blue light. Very soothing feeling to have before going off to rest and ultimately sleep. Just puts you in a good and relaxed mood.

clown-lover

AC Members
May 26, 2007
Fargo, ND
Mine has to be in the evening simply because most of my softies close up when the tank lights are out and aren't back to full "bloom" until I get home from work.

1wizz

AC Members
Jul 1, 2005
Edge of the New Forest, Hampshire UK
Real Name
David
Camera Used
Mobile phone P30
As often as possible, but also straight after a water change with the inside/outside glass cleaned when all looking perky, its just a fantastic thing to look at and before you know it you've been sat watching for quite a while......

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store