Where can I get Live Rock at a good price?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

SunnyX

AC Members
Dec 5, 2002
Michigan
Visit site
I went to green wood in on joy road and I didnt really like it. They had live rock but for $9.99lb. I thought that thier tanks were dirty but they had exellent prices on fish tanks. Ohh, and I order a Seaclone 100 skimmer for my 55gl today. got it for $69.99 from Liveaquaria.com. Should be here tomarrow. :)

BiggerWurm

AC Members
Dec 5, 2002
michigan
Visit site
SunnyX,

I know what your saying. I have never bought anything from them. But they have cheap stuff like you will not find cheaper tanks than there but most of them are not pre drilled for overflows. If you buy a fish that is healthy looking and acting normal and quaranteen then you will be okay just don't add directly to a tank. If you think that looks bad you should see the tanks that they raise and breed clowns in a Tropocorium and i have seen them all over the net and in many publications he is friends with indio pacific another coral farm. Slim algae does not mean crap apparently to fish health unless its throwing off a water parameter. Although there pools of coral are not like that at all. Go to romulus i would like to know if there open in the winter because they are primarily lit by sun. You will not need to go anywhere else unless for fish hope you got a couple hours to spend and some cash. Me and my friend could not remember what tank we wanted thing sfrom to many possibilities. Hard to find of the back of a house but well worth it.

fishfreek

AC Members
Apr 8, 2002
Virginia
www.aquariumadvice.com
I am supprise no one has listed

www.ffexpress.com

I got my last bit of rock from them and it had very good color to it and also now has a good bit of macroalgae on it.

Here is a small pic of one rock with its algae tuft on top. This is after a few short months of being in my tank after the curing process..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store