Where oh where has everyone gone

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

SnakeIce

AC Members
May 4, 2002
North Ga, USA
Real Name
Frederick
I checked and don't have the connection anymore so it is a moot point. I suppose it would have been polite not to mention that part, but it is true that it has been a while since I talked to her.

wesleydnunder

Discus Addict
Dec 11, 2005
Gulf Coast Texas
Real Name
Mark
Evidence shows that you're the only one known to have her contact info.

Lord knows how you'll make it up to her :)
Hopefully I can think of something ingratiating, witty and compelling to say when I talk to her this coming Sunday...or...more likely my Y chromosome will assert itself and I'll say somethin' stupid.
*looks around for a coin to toss*

Mark

sumthin fishy

I eat spam
Aug 22, 2005
central california
Real Name
mike
Hopefully I can think of something ingratiating, witty and compelling to say when I talk to her this coming Sunday...or...more likely my Y chromosome will assert itself and I'll say somethin' stupid.
*looks around for a coin to toss*

Mark
If it lands on edge you say the right thing, and if it's heads or tails...the stupid man thing?

Ballyhoo

AC Members
Jun 27, 2010
Fairfield, CA
I'd be around more if these silly airplanes would stop breaking. It's been a super busy year, but it's slowing down now.

Text

AC Members
Sep 4, 2013
Farmer City Illinois
Real Name
Randall
Im having problems where to create a new post .I cant seem to find anything but reply. I do have some input on how to get rid of leeches as i finally won a battle with them myself .would be nice to be able to start a thread on what it took to get rid of them .

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
in the forum of your choice, use the Post New Thread Icon....

Que

I wish I was a fish I wish.
Feb 15, 2007
Southern Berkshire county, MA
Real Name
Ken
Camera Used
cell phone
I think the general condition of the economy had a lot to do with it but many reasons seem to have converged that led to the decline of activity here. I know it did for me.

The lack of chatroom, bad economy, fewer tanks, few to no problems with my tanks, wanted to learn guitar hence the need for time, waning interest, etc.

I don't expect to message here much but I was due to drop in and say hello.

Hello

Q

Reactions: FISHSHROD

duffer

AC Members
Sep 25, 2005
I think the general condition of the economy had a lot to do with it but many reasons seem to have converged that led to the decline of activity here. I know it did for me.

The lack of chatroom, bad economy, fewer tanks, few to no problems with my tanks, wanted to learn guitar hence the need for time, waning interest, etc.

I don't expect to message here much but I was due to drop in and say hello.

Hello

Q
Many people are now finding out their health insurance is going up $200 to $500 a month or more. Their deductibles are significantly higher too. That kills any discretionary income for most people. I've given up playing golf. I'm sure lots of hobbies are feeling the effects.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-...arning-his-health-insurance-cost-just-doubled

psyche

AC Members
Jul 16, 2009
Hmm, other aquarium forums are buzzing. The aquarium professions at the expo last week said the state of the industry is pretty good--especially for those selling marine and doing custom tanks. I don't think there is any general downturn.

petluvr

AC Members
Jun 5, 2008
Podunk, Va.
Real Name
Larry
Hmm, other aquarium forums are buzzing. The aquarium professions at the expo last week said the state of the industry is pretty good--especially for those selling marine and doing custom tanks. I don't think there is any general downturn.
That's because there isn't, it's easier for the admin to blame it on that than to admit the truth of the matter.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store