Where to buy Orange chromides

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
Flowerhorn916 said:
Rams are only 2.50 there I was also going to make an order there sometime soon! They ship to your airport and you get the fish same day.
I know the prices really amazed me :D , cheapest I've seen... although if you add in the shipping price it may work out to about the same as other places, I know the shipping at aquarium.net or fish2u (don't remember which) was like 27.00? Of course NOTHING I want is in stock at either of those sites :mad2:

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
Ok I emailed the guy at tropicalfish5, asking how to order the fish (there is no link on the page) and he emailed me back saying "I do not carry that fish"? (The red chromide), so I don't know why it's on his page! **************** said they only carry them in the spring, have know idea why it said "in stock" the time I went there, am waiting to here back from fish4u. So it's looking like I'm back to square one which is NO CHROMIDE!!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store