Which Water Conditioner Do You Recommend?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Which water conditioner do you recommend?

• Tap Water Conditioner

Votes: 19 48.7%
  • Stress Coat

Votes: 17 43.6%
  • Stress Zyme

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Ammo-Lock

Votes: 4 10.3%

• Total voters

Marinemom

AC Members
Apr 8, 2006
Prime is my choice. It is an excellent product if you can get past the smell of it.

Marinemom

boulderman1

AC Members
Aug 8, 2006
Chicago, IL
prime

tjBlotto

MTS recoverer
Nov 3, 2006
San Jose, CA
microsun said:
So let's see here. 2 liters = 2,000mL. 1 mL per 10 gallons. That's 20,000gallons. Holy crap!

Oh, shipping here is cheaper too!
$35.00 or less $7.45.

Thanks for the find!

hmmm...
2 liters of prime.

I'll stick with my little bottles.

RadleyMiller

AC Members
Nov 7, 2006
Prime, it smells? I didn't even know, but it is great for regeneratiing Purigen, which is another must in any tank.

portabuddy

The Best Registered User EVER...
Oct 29, 2006
mississauga ontario canada
I use the big al's brand and it smells awsome it smells like alovera and lavender(I know i spelled this wrong) any way i got the 1L tub and its two years later and i still havent used it up. it conditions the water and is a slime coat/stress coat. I recomend it and like prime you cant overdose it.

yehoshua

AC Members
Jul 11, 2005
Israel
I use whatever claims to be good agains chloromines-- though I don't know HOW I could recomend one thing over another. The fact is, even WITHOUT using any thing, I wouldn't see any obvious ill-effect. I don't know how to measure a products effectiveness in this matter. Indeed, for a while I actually stopped using these chemicals, until I learned that this isn't a good idea. Even so, like I said, the advantages are not obvious to my eyes.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store