Who here is in the UK?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Fish-Addict

AC Members
Dec 7, 2008
Buckinghamshire, England
Real Name
Sam
If you want my input hit up Australia, that seems like a really really fun place. Some of the spiders etc are crazy but I bet Aussie land would be the best time of your life. America is all angry, no fun, kind of getting ghetto if you know what I mean. My "best spent money fund" is on Australia, I bet it would be a blast
I couldn't move to America because of that.^^^ I look at the UK and think we have problems, then I go to America and boy there's no way I could live there.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Nereus7

AC Members
Jul 30, 2012
Yea it's ridiculous, you wouldn't believe me if I told you.

kj5kb

KEEPER OF CATS, FISH AND CATFISHES
Mar 1, 2007
Spring Hill Kansas SW of Kansas City
Real Name
Don
I was in Norfolk (Norwich area, not the US city) in May this year, Dec 11, July 11 and Dec 10, etc...does that count? I'm a Yank but my wife is a Norfolk gal.

lesleyx

AC Members
May 20, 2012
Scotland
Real Name
Lesley
Camera Used
Mobile
Norfolk is a lovely place been there a few times :)

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Dreadz

Registered Member
Sep 20, 2012
I'm down in sunny(??!!!!!!) Swansea. Only just signed up to forums. Time to finally learn what's actually going on inside my tank rather than just looking at test results as colours and numbers and not really understanding them in the slightest!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store