who is your favorite poster?!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

led_zeppelin

AC Members
May 8, 2005
SE Michigan
So who is your favorite poster and why is he/she your favorite poster on AC? Im just curious if its only a select few or a big variety.

For me its probably graphicdesign_r, hes very knowledgable, has funny comments and and is great with words.

partsrep

Go Yankees!
Mar 16, 2005
LI, NY
Roan, Joepyhs, Dangerdoll, to name a few.

They all seem to be good aquarists that are willing to share their experience and opinions. I've learned quite a bit from reading their posts and I'm never dissapointed to see their names come up in a thread.

One more thing.....Dangerdoll always has the nicest avatar.

On behalf of my healthy aquariums and crystal clear water, thank you Roan, Joephys and Dangerdoll. :clap: :thm:

sumthin fishy

I eat spam
Aug 22, 2005
central california
Real Name
mike
Daveedka tops the list. Always helpful and informative in his posts. Rarely do I skip over anything he says, even when irrelevant to me, it still makes me learn something new everytime.

Now ems is just plain hot and a total sweetheart to boot :)

Lobo.

sheep in wolf's clothing
Feb 24, 2005
Nashville
led, i like your posts!

but other than that, Joe is my favorite! love those seemingly random posts of his...
although they really arent that random if you think about it...

people i miss most are harlock and matack... especially matack's evil pigeons...

o yea... my favorite mod has to be O.G., she kicks :troll: butt!

Last edited:

daveedka

Purple is the color of Royalty
Jan 30, 2004
Columbus, ohio
Out and out Favorite would probably Be Dangerdoll. Always fun and friendly.

I'm not much for popularity contests, and we have some very fine people who frequent here and help everyone out. I could name fifty people that I would never want to lose around here. In so many cases the subject matter dictates who I rely on for answers. It's a great community because of a lot of great people.
dave

Leopardess

Everything's eventual.
Aug 13, 2003
New Hampshire Seacoast Area
Visit site
I am my own favorite poster;) I do have people whose posts I enjoy...but I won't be specific because I don't want anyone to feel left out. Plus there are just so many and different personalities fit different moods.

Posts like this remind me of high school LOL. But by all means, continue!!:D

Dangerdoll

Global Moderator
Aug 27, 2002
Roselle Park, NJ
aquariacentral.com
Real Name
Cori
hoo-boy, I'm happy to see my name up here, but me myself, I have so many favorites. Top of my thoughts at the moment is of course my very facorite, is T, I'm sure that was no surprise to everyone. Classics are GEL and Lila, off from them though is a bunch... nursie, my comrad (sp?), Daveedka, very knowledgable to say the least, Roan Art, the same, Deb Mark, favorite for frisky fun, Yofishboy, cuz he's a babe, same with sumthin fishy, Slappy of course, couldn't leave that hottie out, blue, a great chat pal, OG & Mogurnda, my saltie guru's, dougall - love his avatar, his chat conduct is A+, Ems, fun gal, wouldnt be the same without her, Leo, for the greatest avatars and extremely fair advice and her love of all animals is astounding and right up on my level, Joe, things wouldn't be the same without his weird news, Rosita, love the horse updates and her passion for them is untouchable... Aknif, how could I leave that babe out! She's a mirror of my own thoughts, a classic for sure!! And Mermaiden, a girl after my own heart ;) The newest member, I'd say is JodiMartin, she's just adorable and fun at the same time. Galaxie is great for his opinions, and cheech, for that rawness he delivers.

sheesh, I know I'm leaving some out.. need some more time to think about this :D

Last edited:

Pufferpoison

Like a dolls eyes
Feb 6, 2006
Dare i saw it? well you asked. PRAN :dance: :thud: :dance:

wesleydnunder

Discus Addict
Dec 11, 2005
Gulf Coast Texas
Real Name
Mark
There are several on this forum whose posts I try not to miss: RTR, ROAN, DAVEEDKA, RIEVERIX, rrkss, djlen, plantbrain, OG and Carpguy. An amazing amount of information is dissiminated by these folks and thankfully they stick around in spite of the nonsense that's flooded this site lately.

Mark

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store