Who wants to play the music game?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

greeneyedlady

Duchess of Comedy
Jul 4, 2002
MD, USA
Just a quick note, no not the answer....who is William Hung?

I was thinking of the Eagles version of Hotel California................................I must be getting old:shake:

adblair

Fisher
Dec 5, 2003
Memphis, TN
Visit site
Originally posted by greeneyedlady
Just a quick note, no not the answer....who is William Hung?

I was thinking of the Eagles version of Hotel California................................I must be getting old:shake:
No you just have good taste in music. Wm. Hung is the guy who was so BAD when auditioning for American Idol that he became famous.... you might have heard his rendition of "She Bangs" (originally by Ricky Martin I think) followed by gales of laughter. If you haven't heard it/seen it, you definately should..... it will make you feel a lot better about dancing in public.:p It is probably on the internet somewhere..... everything else is...:rolleyes:

OrionGirl

No freelancing!
Aug 14, 2001
Poconos
Real Name
Sheila
Summertime Rolls, Jane's Addiction

Stirrup to stirrup and side by side,
We crossed the mountains and the valleys wide.

Dicky

AC Members
Sep 16, 2003
Visit site
Hank Williams, Jr. - Tennessee Stud

"When they pull that gate I'll be looking for eight and lord I hope that judge aint blind"

greeneyedlady

Duchess of Comedy
Jul 4, 2002
MD, USA
Originally posted by adblair

No you just have good taste in music. Wm. Hung is the guy who was so BAD when auditioning for American Idol that he became famous.... you might have heard his rendition of "She Bangs" (originally by Ricky Martin I think) followed by gales of laughter. If you haven't heard it/seen it, you definately should..... it will make you feel a lot better about dancing in public.:p It is probably on the internet somewhere..... everything else is...:rolleyes:

Hey adblair that is ok, I will skip that

greeneyedlady

Duchess of Comedy
Jul 4, 2002
MD, USA
Originally posted by happychem

She don't like other women, she likes whips and chains.
She likes cocaine and filppin' out with great Danes.

ZZ Top

Under Pressure

greeneyedlady

Duchess of Comedy
Jul 4, 2002
MD, USA
oooopps sorry forgot the next song:p

It's after midnight
Are you feelin' alright oh yeah
Turn on the light, babe
Are you someone else tonight?

zoomed.com