Woo Hoo, got my new 160g!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Stargazer53

AC Members
Oct 4, 2006
Wow, everything settled in very nicely. :thumbsup: I love your Picassos! Beautiful work! Thanks for sharing. :)

davocean

AC Members
Nov 18, 2009
San Diego CA
The last pic is most recent.
It's coming along, but I'm looking forward to having some growout and a more seasoned look, more coraline.
I'm really happy w/ my Tennenti tang, which has taken to nibbling on the cyano that seems to be common on fresh tanks.
That goni tends to have cyano cling to it sometimes, and the tang grooms it well, and that's what he's doing in last pic of him.
I may move the goni to a higher flow area for this reason, or actually increase my flow alltogether.

Conski

AC Members
May 8, 2009
MORE PICASOS ;)!

cant wait to see it amph!

Last edited:

davocean

AC Members
Nov 18, 2009
San Diego CA
Thanks guys.
I have a ton of picasso pics, they are my pride for sure.
I actually did a photo doc showing the color transition getting blacker, and then losing black after intro of BTAs, something I had read about but didn't believe until it happened to me.
I pulled BTAs out during my swap, and now black is actually coming back, so weird that a nem can affect their color like that.
I'm on the lookout for a purple Malu for them now, but having a hard time finding one.
Guess it's that time of year that's tough for shipping/collecting...
Can't seem to find leopard frog plecos for my planted for same reason.

Conski

AC Members
May 8, 2009
woops ahah i read the poster wrong and then just looked at the pics!

i really like your tank ocean and i feel ya on the picasos so much, they are the greatest :)!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store