Woohoo!! Nin !!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Bigbob55

AC Members
Oct 12, 2005
They were down here in Dallas last weekend or something like that. I would have liked to go, but I'm going to a big concert tomorrow. It has Audioslave, Seether, Fall-out boy, and like 15 other bands.

I was listening to a radio interview of the lead singer of NIN. He had some mental problems and a drug addiction (he openly admitted it - don't remember what drug) and spent like 2 years at a mental institution.

Love the band though. Tell us how wild it gets. Most bands are more wild in concert than in CD, and NIN is already kinda wild..... would be intersting to see them live.

congrats!

Cheech

Global Moderator
Jan 13, 2000
Montreal, Canada
Bib bob, I agree... I think most bands nowadays have to kinda conform to what people want to listen to, and their cd's have those couple of "easy to listen to" singles that will hit the charts, but when those bands play live, it is really at that time that the band can really let loose and play what they like!!

Metallica is a very good example of that... Even though they've been criticized throughout the years for going commercial, seeing them live is when you really get the whole Metallica expeirence.. Loud, powerfull, heavy!!! I'm not a huge fan of them, but their concert was really wild...

But yeah, NIN should be awesome. I'll try to post some pics... ;)

Dangerdoll

Global Moderator
Aug 27, 2002
Roselle Park, NJ
aquariacentral.com
Real Name
Cori
cheech said:
Metallica is a very good example of that... Even though they've been criticized throughout the years for going commercial, seeing them live is when you really get the whole Metallica expeirence.. Loud, powerfull, heavy!!! I'm not a huge fan of them, but their concert was really wild...
I'll tell you, I was never a huge Metallica fan until I saw them in concert. They put on a good show, really opened my eyes to them.

Elmo

AC Members
Dec 8, 2001
London, Ontario
Should be one awesome concert, I just bought tickets to see them in Toronto on Nov. 10.

Cheech

Global Moderator
Jan 13, 2000
Montreal, Canada
A friend of mine just called me. . . he got 2 tickets to another NIN concert in Quebec City!!!! he asked me to go. . . March 5th. 3 hour drive from here, but definately worth it!!!

I can't wait !!!!!!! :) very excited! their concert here in montreal rocked.... now I wanna see if they can pull it off again, in Quebec!!!

Last edited:

Elmo

AC Members
Dec 8, 2001
London, Ontario
cheech said:
A friend of mine just called me. . . he got 2 tickets to another NIN concert in Quebec City!!!! he asked me to go. . . March 5th. 3 hour drive from here, but definately worth it!!!

I can't wait !!!!!!! :) very excited! their concert here in montreal rocked.... now I wanna see if they can pull it off again, in Quebec!!!
Yes! And they added a concert in London in March, I will be going to this one as long as I get tickets.

Elmo

AC Members
Dec 8, 2001
London, Ontario
Yep, I went to the one in Toronto with a friend, and I plan on getting to the concert here if at all possible. It was an amazing show and a bunch of my other friends want to go see them as well.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store