Would anyone be interested in buying granite?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan R

AC Members
Jul 9, 2008
Northeast Georgia
I was just going to ask a related question as it looked like headstone grade material to me - I was wondering how you came about it?
i buy it from the manufacturers of the headstones, statues, monuments, and counter tops in the granite capitol of the world, elberton, Ga as i have already said. I go around to several of them picking out the best stuff. Mainly looking for the black, red, and odd colors. Such as the piece I have as a center piece in my tank. (pic below) The silver/gray is very common and I get get it anywhere, but the other colors get more rare. Black is the next to most common. More expensive, but not to hard to find. The red, is the rarest consistent color. Very hard to find and very expensive. The rest, like the piece pictured I buy it when i find it. No consistency. I found that one piece and i may noy find another that color for 6 months.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
I might be interested. You should list the pieces you have available and prices.

Alan R

AC Members
Jul 9, 2008
Northeast Georgia
I might be interested. You should list the pieces you have available and prices.
I will have some up this weekend. We are going today to get another load. Don't have much left right now. It will probably be Sunday evening before I can get the pics posted. Takes a lot of work to go hand select every piece, load it piece by piece, bring it home and wash every piece, measure every piece, log every piece, weigh every piece, photograph every piece, and so on :lol:

Alan R

AC Members
Jul 9, 2008
Northeast Georgia
Thought this would help clear up the where.

fsn77

AC Moderators
Staff member
Feb 22, 2006
SC
I'd be interested, depending on the price. Please post or PM me. :thm:

Alan R

AC Members
Jul 9, 2008
Northeast Georgia
I have some granite ready. The details and price are in my blog. I only have mainly black available right now for those who are looking for black. I will be steadily working on getting the rest up throughout the week. I will start a new and official for sale thread when I do. Until then you can see what i do have ready at www.photobucket.com/granite Again, check my blog for details. Thanks everyone.

Alan R

AC Members
Jul 9, 2008
Northeast Georgia
I have a large selection of Granite tank decor ready. see my blog for details. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store