FS Would anyone be interested in some TPN+?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

londonloco

AC Members
Oct 15, 2009
LOL....it's Murphy coming to getcha, bet you think 50x before you ever put something like this together again!

bsmith

AC Members
May 29, 2007
STL
Nah, its not that bad. Other than the bottles being disposed of everything else went okay.

bsmith

AC Members
May 29, 2007
STL
Well my friends.........

Its about that time!!! Im geting ready to go do work and hopefully I will be able to pack EVERYONES ferts up and get them out tomorrow.

What I am going to do is email everyone at their paypal address' as I get to their order. So if in the morning anyone who has paid has not gotten an email (barring me not getting it all done) please email (bsmith717@yahoo.com), pm me or post in this thread.

WhoooooHooooooooo!!!!!!!

bsmith

AC Members
May 29, 2007
STL
UPDATE-

I worked my butt off to get the stuff out today but there is no way with the way my evening is set up. So I am planning on dropping everyones' packages off at the PO tomorrow morning.

Also after going through most of the payment/shipping info I need info from a few people.

These are the names PP provided-

Custom Co2-Need mailing address
Heather Samaniego- Need mailing address
Brandon Miller- You used the PP mobile app to pay so I dont have an email address OR shipping address for you.

There may be more but I have only gotten to people who paid by 11-29-11 and before and have their shipping labels printed out already. Anyone who paid AFTER 11-30-11 will have their shipping labels printed out this evening and should get the tracking info from PP.

As always any questions hit me up.

bsmith

AC Members
May 29, 2007
STL
Hopefully everyone got their tracking info from PP yesterday or today.

After I was just about done packing up all the boxes and I had just set one down after finishing affixing the shipping label to the box and the slosh of the TPN+ came from the box I wondered if this was going to be a problem....

When I got to the PO and started unloading all the boxes (many, many of the Priority 7x5x2 boxes and a few 7x7x6 boxes) the post woman picked up the first box and shook it, looked at me and then asked what was in there. I told here liquid aquarium fertilizer and before she could even say a word I assured her that there was plenty of absorbent material in the packages (not really just packing paper and other stuff I try to reuse for shipping purposes) and that I was really careful to pack in a 'non-leaky manor'. She then proceeded to accept the boxes and that was that! ;)

As of right now I have a bit extra so what ill do is accept PM's from people where the first ones that tell me they want it (still $27 shipped Priority per/250ml) are the ones that will get it.

Bonnie Biancardi
Tonda Fuller
Custom CO2

To you three, I shipped your TPN+ today and have your tracking #'s at the office. Please email me at bsmith717@yahoo.com and when I get to the office tomorrow morning I will give them to you.

Heather Samaniego

I emailed you yesterday saying I needed your address and im going to email you again after this post has been made so please email me back with your shipping addy and ill get it on its way.

Brandon Miller

I got your PM today and will drop yours off at the PO in the morning.

Bobette McBride

I have a payment from you but there is no email address, address or anything in the notes. Im not even sure if you paid me for any of the TPN+ but you sent the payment around the time I was getting payments for this purchase and it's an amount that coincides with the pricing. So please email me at the email addy above and let me know what your info is please.

Again if anyone hasnt gotten their shipping info or is not listed above for something please either email me or PM me.

I hope you all enjoy your Ferts!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store