would you rather have a shrimp or snail tank?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

wendamus

Crazy Guppy Lady with serious MTS
Jul 17, 2008
Los Angeles
I gotta say shrimp, because even though the snails are beautiful, gorgeous, and have great personalities, but ... The shrimp are so zippy and responsive and hilarious. Maybe my Snails have missed the boat, 'cause they don't meet me at the top of the tank for food, so therefore they're getting left out in the cold. Plus they all managed to be male, and my shrimp are prolifically breeding and having adorable babies.

Luckily, you can't make me choose!

crimsonmoon

Gotta love those cories...
Aug 31, 2008
Memphis
snails...
although i really want to get a shrimp tank going, if i could only have one invert tank i would definitely have to go with my snails....

Mgamer20o0

BobsTropicalPlants.com
Staff member
Jun 4, 2003
www.bobstropicalplants.com
Why isn't this thread a poll?
polls people get lazy and just vote..... its less about who wants what and more about why.
This is a cruel and unusual choice to make. I can feel thousands of beady eyes staring at me from my basement, waiting to see what I would choose.
suck it up and vote.....
I would keep Mg in a tank. :evil_lol:
At least you stayed on topic and listed an invert.... :lipssealedsmilie:
i will deal with you later...... still made about the cpd i see..... lol

krytan

Sep 2, 2007
Norwich, England
Real Name
Wayne
Shrimp, i've got 3 20g, 1 32g and a 15g tanks empty at the moment that i want to turn into shrimp breeding tanks in the summer.
I already have a 10g RCS tank and would like some blue tigger's, crystal reds, i haven't decided what other ones i want yet.

Redneck Woman

AC Members
Jan 12, 2008
Kentucky
I have a snail only tank with brigs, and it right now is my favorite! It started out as a hospital tank. My darlin hubby laughs at me when I pull up a chair and watch them. There is something calming to snails. Can't explain what it is.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store