Wrasse and agressive fish

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Shook

AC Members
Jun 11, 2010
Ohio
I would have to say I know a little bit about marine fish, but was wondering what you all thought was the most agressive fish and the most agressive wrasse. Im not a big trigger fan though and my blue line grouper is meaner than any undulated/clown trigger anyways. My lunar wrasse is all that aggressive there has to be a meaner one. There must be something meaner than my blue line, or is that it. I have kept alot of fish and so far hes it. Maybe there is something I dont know about? I know every fish is different dont come at me with that. All this being said I take very good care of my fish all are healthy and fed well. Thanks

greech

AC Moderators
May 13, 2009
Tallahassee, FL
Real Name
Graham
Clown Tang.

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
Personally, i think that any fish can be an aggressive fish, if its put in a situation that makes it aggressive. The most aggressive no matter what though, that would have to be a damsel of some sort, or of course a top predator.

Shook

AC Members
Jun 11, 2010
Ohio
I have kept some aggressive damsels man they got some fight in them! As far as predators go though, I'm gonna stick with my blue line, even after hes done eating, we will take krill from the other fish just because he can, and then he wont eat it.

james123

AC Members
Dec 23, 2008
i have a yellow tail damsel that terrorizes fish twice it's size. everything i put in the tank takes a beating from this fish...and its barely an inch long!!!

Amphiprion

Contain the Excitement...
Feb 14, 2007
Mobile, Alabama
Real Name
Andrew
Some of the basslets were by far the meanest fish I've come across--specifically Ogilbyina. Other than that, the larger damsels can also be an issue, including larger clown species.

jayghmi

Senior Member Wannabe
Feb 3, 2007
Western Michigan
i have a yellow tail damsel that terrorizes fish twice it's size. everything i put in the tank takes a beating from this fish...and its barely an inch long!!!
A yellow tail damsel is actually what I meant when I said a blue devil! Pound for pound I would stack it up against anything!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store