FS Yellow Shrimps, Red Plecos, Self-Cloning Crays, Bronze Corys -- Ship or P/U TX

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

jcm707

AC Members
Aug 3, 2013
I have another 3-4 package of shrimps ready for new homes if anyone's interested in some.
Cories are down to about 20 left
Plecos are down to 15 left
Plenty of Crays available - $1.50 each

Comment from one of my customers who received some shrimps today.
"Oh my word! They are beautiful!!! I've struggled to find good yellows and these exceed my expectations! That's impressive seeing they are genrally a bit washed out when stressed. They all look healthy as can be! Oh! Thank-you for the cholla! That was so sweet of you! I've been meaning to get some for a while and these will be the perfect addition to my 10 gallon! Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you!!! Right now I have 4 lines of yellows and I think I will get more of these in the near future (if they are available) to get some new genetics in one of those other lines. You should be very proud of your yellows! Thank-you again!"
1.50 per cray? Whats the smallest package and ammount i could get that would be cheapest? how much would shipping be to CA 95492

aufhebung

Registered Member
Aug 13, 2013
Hey, I would like to buy a package of your yellow shrimp. How much shipped to Oklahoma? Let me know where to Paypal and I'll send ASAP.

ilikeguppies

AC Members
Apr 28, 2011
Houston, TX
Real Name
Thien Truong
ok give me a few days, do you take paypal?
Replied. Please check your visitor message

Hey, I would like to buy a package of your yellow shrimp. How much shipped to Oklahoma? Let me know where to Paypal and I'll send ASAP.
Package on it's way to you.

Plenty to of shrimps, crays, plecos, and corys.
Also, now have Orange Pumpkin shrimps. $3 each or 10 for $25
Shipping will be at least $10

If you're interested in the plecos, crays, or corys, please shoot a PM and I can work out a deal based on what you're trying to do with them.

goshiki1

AC Members
Sep 2, 2009
Hi Ill take a Pack of the Neo Yellow shrimps > Guaranteed Live delivery correct? Also, how many left as of 8/18 today. Plz Respond asap thanks much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store