You know you're addicted to salt when....

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Calogero831

AC Members
Jun 12, 2007
you know your addicted to salt when you have 3 LFSs and you know all there shipping scheduals
you know your addicted to salt when you go to PETCO and get a kick outta trying to prove you know more about fish then the 16 yr old kid trying to help you.

missc4

Fishy love
Mar 14, 2007
VA
Lol.so many of them are me..lol
Ok I have a few..
You know your addicted to salt when your family asks what you wont for your birthday and you say fish supplies...This is true my birthday is next week and I told my family to buy me live rock and I told hubby I wonted a new fish..lol
You know your addicted to salt when the ONLY magazine subscriptions you get are fish related.
You know your addicted to salt when there is a layer of dust you can write your name in on the tv screen but the fish tank glass is crystal clear.
And you know your addicted to salt when you reply that your fish are your best friends.

Cavalier2123

Guy on the couch
Jan 16, 2007
Newnan, GA
I had a dream last night where my corals were dieing and the aquarium shop was closed. I think I qualify...

SHK_ATK

Clam Chowda
Nov 4, 2006
(805)-CA (336)-NC
you know you are addicted to salt when your corals or fish aren't acting right or opening like they used to, dampends your day.

you know you are addicted to salt when ever you do a "headcount" and cant locate a fish you start to shine a flashlight and search every inch of the tank

Germanman

My fish are my babies
you know you are addicted to salt when you strap on a whisper filter made for a 60G aquarium to a 10G for a pistol/goby tank

you know you are addicted to salt have to read something fish related everyday!!

you know you are addicted to salt when you help the LFS unload their stock

you know you are addicted to salt when you look for any excuse to go to the LFS

you know you are addicted to salt when you want to rescue saltwater fish from petco

you know you are addicted to salt when you are always on craigslist trying to find you next tank

you know you are addicted to salt when ever you join in a "you know you are addicted to salt" thread
you forgot when you work in an aquarium store and refuse to take the other job that pays double...lol

im_a_tidyman

AC Members
Mar 15, 2007
London UK
You know ur addicted to salt when u missed ur kids spoorts day coz work, but pulled a sicky cos ur tank needed a water change.....guilty

Yuri De Lima

AC Members
Nov 2, 2005
Alexandria,VA
you definitely know your addicted to salt when you use your last $100.00 to buy Live Rock for your tank.

cwpvt100

My GF thinks I'm an aquadork...
Apr 24, 2007
Ames, Iowa + Mnpls, MN
Why do you need a red LED on a chastity belt?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store