YOU SHOULD TRY THIS AT HOME

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Daveylad

Registered Member
May 27, 2010
This little video is trying to show you what the NEW and exciting little remote control unit c/w its packaged led light units can offer.
It offers a number of little programmes or "modes" and will quite happily sit in the selected mode until another mode is selected by the operator. This whole light changing sequence is auto controlled by the unit.
It has built in memory that means when it is switched off it will remember the last mode it was operated in and return to that mode when switched back on.
Just sit back, turn on your speakers and imagine what this inexpensive little "extra" could do for your aquarium, be it just 2 foot long or 7 foot.
This is something that I designed and want to share within the hobby, where I hope you will get as much satisfaction from it as me and my family do.
If you need details on how to make this or want to know where to get the bits..............just ask.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4BvXeosF0I AND http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nl1475E7iy8
The unit comprises remote Led controller, 2 x white flexible led strip (72 led's / strip), 2 x Blue flexible led strip 1 x power supply.
Control Buttons
On/Off
Brightness Increase
Brightness Decrease
Speed Increase
Speed Decrease
MODE (one press will change to next mode)
Modes 1 through to 7 are fully dimmable)
1 Static Rear Blue
2 Static Front Blue
3 Static Front Blue and Rear Blue
4 Static White
5 Static Rear Blue and White
6 Static Rear Blue and White and Front Blue
7 Auto switching between the colours in 6 (30 seconds cycle time)
The following modes are speed and brightness adjustable
8. Combination switching ....rear blue/white/front blue full cycle time (0 to approx 30 secs)
9. Combination switching, ...........................full cycle time (0 to approx 60secs)
10. Fading ....from full rear blue, to dim white to full white, fade to dim front blue to full front blue, fade to dim rear blue to full rear blue full cycle time (0 to approx 90 secs)
11. Fading....This is my absolute favourite mode where combinations of whites and blues and blues and blues (front and rear) are phased in and out to give a slow, spectacular setting in varying combinations over a period of about 210 seconds (3.5 mins) This is using the slowest speed setting . If you really want to impress friends and family choose this setting, its also so relaxing if you are in your favourite chair with a glass of wine.:feedback:
The attached photoes were taken from "some" of the available static modes.

KIT.JPG cw.jpg BLUWHITE.JPG FBCW.jpg RBCW.JPG 6.jpg 7.JPG

Daveylad

Registered Member
May 27, 2010
hi you mean a vid of the components, did you see the 2 vids mentioned in the text near the beginning

the wizard

Is it really Niko's fault?
Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
very cool indeed.

Jstdv8

AC Members
Feb 22, 2010
ugg, no speakers on my work comp.
I don't get teh concept by just reading about it.
I'll have to take a look when i get home.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store