Your most irrational phobias

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

BettaFishMommy

finkids make me happy :-)
Mar 17, 2008
Deadmonton, lol, Canada
Real Name
Sherry N.
speaking in front of more than 3 or 4 people. and imagining them naked doesn't help any! lol.

rainbowcharmer

AC Members
Jul 30, 2007
East Coast, USA
Insects (pretty much anything with more than 4 legs is a problem for me, although I don't mind shrimp in my tanks). The more legs, the creepier it is.

And kids - for some reason kids - especially teenagers - freak me out. I wasn't one all that long ago (less than 10 years to be precise) but even then they made me nervous. I've always been much more comfortable around adults. I have no idea why. It's just the way I am I guess. May also be why I never had kids of my own. At least not yet. :)

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
i got another today : large cats that look like dogs lol. I saw one in philli and am now afraid im gonna be eaten for dinner lol.

unvmyplecos

without sorrow happiness is nothing
Jun 26, 2008
NY
revolvers..... im ok with rifles, semi auto handguns, shotguns you name it.... i just dont like revolvers.

unvmyplecos

without sorrow happiness is nothing
Jun 26, 2008
NY
indeed...that it is

skippy2

AC Members
Mar 14, 2004
holland, mi
Visit site
I'm scared of trolls. Silly I know but I can't stand to be in the same room with 'em. When I was 4 we had just read the story about Billy Goat Gruff. The bridge on the way to school was being renovated and I remember a worker had to carry me over the bridge which only had a plank across it. I knew for sure the trolls were under the bridge waiting for me.
Another fear is clowns. My Mom pointed 1 out to me who was driving a Volkswagon. I screamed for hrs. lol

FISHSHROD

FI double SH ROD
Aug 18, 2005
Pompano Beach,Fl.
Real Name
Mark
Divorce...

I have never been married because I am afraid of having to get a divorce...

messed up huh?

Mine is getting into another relationship . I went through the DIVORCE thing and just don't think it's worth the heartbreak to go through it again.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store