Zombies -- Mafia #11

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Swayde

AC Members
Mar 12, 2007
Florida
thts awsome......i cant even get my GF to play anything online......but she luvs Wii

I bought a Wii for Christmas. It's so killing me to not play it lol.

OgreMkV

Father of Earth's Next Emperor
Apr 26, 2007
Port Arthur, TX
ogremkv.wordpress.com
I just noticed that 'OgreMkV' could have been shortened from Ogremakóv. That sure sounds like a Russian surname, which might explain why the zombie leader is a Czar, and not a King. Hmmmm...
Oh my god...

KingOfTheDeep

All Hail The King
Nov 2, 2005
New York City
Real Name
Dan
only 20 posts so far guys? lol

ewurm

LOACH HORDE!
Oct 29, 2006
MN
Ugh, Vikings vs. Chiefs = Super Bowl of Special Olympics

ewurm

LOACH HORDE!
Oct 29, 2006
MN
This game is starting out slowly, so I vote to lynch Coler for no reason whatsoever.

Coler

AC Members
Jan 30, 2007
(I'm ignoring that ^)

This is going to be tough for the town...there's the potential after night 2 for us to be 2 normals down (lynched wrongly) and the certainty of 2 zombie bites...which would make worse case scenario = 4 zombies play 9 normals on day 3.

So...normals need to post thoughts and analysis for 2 reasons :

1. It will be very hard, practically a shot in the dark to lynch correctly tonight. edit : but the more material out there the more likely it is that a zombie might slip up.
2. We need to be able to track changes/shifts in position, to better work out if you have been turned.

So my initial approach, over the next day, will be to look very harshly on non/lightly-posting players.

edit : all the above, and the zombies show up as innocent for 2 days...so the best hope is that the sherrif finds out a power role or two, and can steer us clear of them if we look like lynching them early on...in fact this of course may cause us confusion later if they have been turned. I'm calling the sherrif power as essentially weak at this time for those reasons. Another factor in why these first couple of days will be tough for the norms.

Coler

AC Members
Jan 30, 2007
lol I see that I have plenty of company viewing the thread - everyone goes invisible now ?

KingOfTheDeep

All Hail The King
Nov 2, 2005
New York City
Real Name
Dan
just incase ayone has forgotten..

Dangerdoll

Global Moderator
Aug 27, 2002
Roselle Park, NJ
aquariacentral.com
Real Name
Cori
howdy Pallies!! Looks like another game is on, woohoo!

lol I see that I have plenty of company viewing the thread - everyone goes invisible now ?
sheesh, Coler has it really been that long since you've played? Anyone and everyone goes invible these days.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store