Seachem Flourish

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

MadREEFer

everyTANGS terREEFic
Nov 19, 2007
Madtown, WISCO
Just to clarify quickly, I would not recommend dosing all those things individually. That's why you should just use the Flourish: Comprehensive Supplement. Jones was correct to warn you about dosing the others ind. I have found the Flourish Root Tabs to help in conjunction, dep. on plants and substrate this may be unnecessary.

gatotsu77

AC Members
May 17, 2006
Thank you for clearing that up for me guys. :)

jones57742

AC Members
Mar 18, 2006
San Angelo, TX
In a medium light tank with or without CO2 Flourish doesn't provide enough macro nutrients for the plants.

Bulk dry nutrients are the way to go. Also bulk dry nutrients are MUCH cheaper than buying bottled water.
Folks:

My first reaction was to ask Rex about how much and where to get it.

Then I noticed his web site in his signature.

This has just gotta be one of the best web sites for plants which I have visited.

The following page will answer how much and where to get it.

http://www.rexgrigg.com/ferts.htm

TR

kr0nic

AC Members
Jul 2, 2007
Newcastle, Australia, NSW
I cant REALLY say if its the floursh, or the excel, or the potassum or the nitrogen or a combination of all of them but since dosing ferts iv been getting faster growth and healther plants. Granted i have to clean the glass ALOT more now because of the large ammounts of spot algea.

loaches r cool

Snail Terminator
Feb 15, 2006
Gahanna, Ohio
tristan.homelinux.net
I cant REALLY say if its the floursh, or the excel, or the potassum or the nitrogen or a combination of all of them but since dosing ferts iv been getting faster growth and healther plants. Granted i have to clean the glass ALOT more now because of the large ammounts of spot algea.
Without knowing the spicifics, typically GSA (green spot algae) is due to insufficient phosphates. Which since you mentioned your dosing everything but phosphate, makes some sense. It should be no suprise that plants need NPK to grow, and of course light and CO2 (or carbon of one form or another).

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store