PALDARIUM VIVARIUM I'M UNSURE BUT I THINK YOU'LL LIKE

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Gbbudd

AC Members
Feb 16, 2007
Stunning! I've seen it on Ratemyfishtank and it's still is by far the nicest tank I have ever seen! An inspiration!
a friend dared me to place it at rate my tank .com and it was the first post i ever did and now im finding my tank on the web in places i did put it but where others are talking about it manyhave said my tank has inspired them. but it is i who has been inspired to put my all into the tank and see what i can realy come up with so we'll see

dwag88

AC Members
Jun 15, 2007
Chattanooga, TN
im speechless . . . .

mamatriad

All about the plants baby!!!!
Dec 23, 2007
In my world
:headbang2:OMG This is easily THE most fantastic scape I have ever seen! You are giving a lot of ideas to a lot of people! I of course, am also interested in how this project came about. Did you keep any kind of journal, written, pics, ANYTHING, that might help us copy catters attempt this??

kr0nic

AC Members
Jul 2, 2007
Newcastle, Australia, NSW
Im probally gonna get yelled at for saying this but.......

If i see this viv one more time i think im gonna scream LOL

Its on EVERY forum iv ever visited, yes its quite nice. Id really like to see the authors other work (if he has any, im sure he must as theres no way you can go from total noob to making this).

Gbbudd

AC Members
Feb 16, 2007
Sorry krOnic this is my first attempt at a planted tank or any fresh water for that matter. i did have a salt tank years back. i look at the tank this way i try to duplicate mother nature something has to die for others to live. starting with the tree stump it rots and gives off micronutrients, the plats absorb the beenies from it. the fish add to this with there waste and theres no breakfast lunch and dinner bell at any time often fish have to go days without food. I try to keep a ballance of fish and inverts, even in the vivarium theres yup BUGS i see them drop ito the tank from time to time and quickly devowered by the fish. But i have yet to find anything outside the tank area thank god or the wife would clearly through everything out the window. having shrimp snails and botom feeders such as cory cats loaches and any small scavangers i feel is key they will find and uneaten food. The other thing i see here is how do you manage must spend alot of time on the tank when in actuality i have found the less you fuss let things grow and KEEP TO MANTENANCE water changes and filter cleanings. the better off you'll be yes prunning is weekly but that takes no time.Any who good luck with your projects

Gbbudd

AC Members
Feb 16, 2007
First and foremost don't over feed, keep with regular water changes. start off with rapid growing easy plants then try to step up.

ILOVEBETTAS

It's Cory Lover's cat!
sorry to be so rude, but....

How many K did that costya?!?!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store