NHL Playoff time again! Take your picks

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Who's winning the Stanley cup this year

• Total voters

Bitsy

Intelligent,Conservative,Beautiful
Dec 3, 2005
Jenison, MI
www.myspace.com
I love my Wings!! They kicked some serious butt last night!! I'm predicting a 4 game sweep, we're bringing the Cup home baby!!! :) Can you tell I'm excited?!?!

catfish69hunter

AC Members
Feb 23, 2008
sorry but you have no clue the pens are about to turn on their real game. they played every first game flat like that. the only differance is that they were able to pull together at the end of the game to win. Owell we will get you on monday

Bitsy

Dec 3, 2005
Jenison, MI
www.myspace.com
Keep dreamin!! :) You guys may have the offense but we have the defense to shut you down! Can't wait for Monday! This is so the best time of year, now if only it would warm up a little in this darn state......

Bitsy

Dec 3, 2005
Jenison, MI
www.myspace.com
LMAO!! Being cold at the rink doesn't bother me, it's being cold outside when it's almost freakin June..........Wish I could be at the Joe for Monday night's game...........

catfish69hunter

AC Members
Feb 23, 2008
ive went to almost all the pens home playoff games. i save all year just for the chance to go. ive spent almost 2300 so far.

O by the way there is a guy who works at my job his name is stanley cup. No bull i swear to god. he has also told me to see the pens win in 6

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store