NHL Playoff time again! Take your picks

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Who's winning the Stanley cup this year

• Total voters

Cheech

Global Moderator
Jan 13, 2000
Montreal, Canada
That time of years again!

16 of the best teams move on to the playoffs.

Should be a great playoff season, with things being so close in the east!

Choose your fav. team, Let's talk HOCKEY!!

As for me, Here's my pick

Montreal Canadiens. 1st in the East, let's see how far the can get!!!

Last edited:

catfish69hunter

AC Members
Feb 23, 2008
Well i just want to let you all know that the champs will be my personal favorite.

THE PITTSBURGH PENGUINS

And yes i do have playoff tix if anyone wants to ask. And yes they are only 3 rows from the glass. :silly:

images.jpg

Draal5

AC Members
Apr 23, 2007
sorry catfish69hunter

PENGUINS are going down right after we take out the Caps

Love hockey trash talk in the morning

images.jpg

catfish69hunter

AC Members
Feb 23, 2008
sorry catfish69hunter

PENGUINS are going down right after we take out the Caps

Love hockey trash talk in the morning
obviously your dreaming big time have you seen our roster it reads like a future HOF list. you'll just have to settle for second round this year sorry.:silly:

catfish69hunter

AC Members
Feb 23, 2008
Well thanks to you guys beating the Penguins yesterday, Montreal clinched the 1st place!! So Thank you!!

:D
well that was too our benifit the pens are smart not hungry for first where there would be a long drawn out siries againt the flyers where a lot of guys could get hurt. now they are taking on an injured ottawa team which is a lot better for the team to get retrabution for last year:silly:

Cheech

Global Moderator
Jan 13, 2000
Montreal, Canada
well that was too our benifit the pens are smart not hungry for first where there would be a long drawn out siries againt the flyers where a lot of guys could get hurt. now they are taking on an injured ottawa team which is a lot better for the team to get retrabution for last year:silly:

yeah yeah, I know... The announcers were saying that too. . .

Benching Crosby so he doesn't get hurt . . . ...

They asked Kovalev if he wanted to bench the last game (against the leafs). he said no, cause he likes playing HOCKEY too much . ..

:silly: :D

catfish69hunter

AC Members
Feb 23, 2008
yeah yeah, I know... The announcers were saying that too. . .

Benching Crosby so he doesn't get hurt . . . ...

They asked Kovalev if he wanted to bench the last game (against the leafs). he said no, cause he likes playing HOCKEY too much . ..

:silly: :D
Yea i know but he wasnt just coming off a high ankle sprain. i know what Sid is going through i had one in Football back in high school and they hurt like heck and take forever to heal.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store