Mafia #45: Cabin Fever...The Play

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Opicana

AC Members
May 13, 2006
Toledo, Ohio
Hehe...Well, I am a bit odd. :p

At least I gave you a reason to vote for me! No one gave me that... :)

Actually, I was suspicious of Catfish from the beginning, and was thinking about it long before you posted. In fact, when I posted, I hadn't even realized you had said anything about him at all! Oh well, it's you waste of a vote...I mean, ....your choice. ;)

Opicana

AC Members
May 13, 2006
Toledo, Ohio
Ohhh...that's why I hadn't noticed! I just went back and checked...if you look at the time, our posts were a minute apart! I was probably typing mine when yours went up! Looks like your reasoning is on just as weak of a ground as mine was, lol.

OgreMkV

Father of Earth's Next Emperor
Apr 26, 2007
Port Arthur, TX
ogremkv.wordpress.com
For now, I vote to banish Rich. Opi makes a great point about his jumping on her for a post that was 1 minute after his. I may not be available tonight, so I'm posting this now.

Ice is still on my radar as is Eddie. These are my top three (with Opi included) at this time.

catfish69hunter

AC Members
Feb 23, 2008
Hehe...Well, I am a bit odd. :p

At least I gave you a reason to vote for me! No one gave me that... :)

Actually, I was suspicious of Catfish from the beginning, and was thinking about it long before you posted. In fact, when I posted, I hadn't even realized you had said anything about him at all! Oh well, it's you waste of a vote...I mean, ....your choice. ;)
Ok Opie Being a newb to the game just what has made you so suspect of me? I can admit that I am just as suspect as everyone else right now, but I just want to know what caused you to look my way? Who told you to pick me and ride me to the ground????

......... REDRUM........REDRUM...........REDRUM.........:nilly::nilly::nilly::nilly::nilly::nilly:

dirtydawg10

Severum Mafia Don
Sep 5, 2005
Connecticut
I vote to banish LG

Of the 3 I am suspicious of at the moment (Ice, Coler and LG) she stands out the most to me because of her quick vote on Noods. I just got a bad feeling about her for that. There doesn't seem to be much else to go on right now, for me and I want to get a vote in. Let's see if anything else comes up.

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
I vote to lynch IceH20 because he said he would vote for me if I showed. I hold grudges.

Sorry that the Army life gets in the way. Just a little busy protecting our country and all that crap.

And Im voting now because I cant be on when its over because I have to work.
So you had time to see you had a PM but not time to just post on the thread?

I said my next vote would be you, you haven't said anything to change my mind.

Hmm... complete reversal of previous games we've played. Now, I'm waiting for a vote switch.

OK, so now Ice, you have to vote for Coler, G, and Eddie.

I was thinking of voting Ice, but then I read this post by Eddie and me thinks he doth protest too much.

I really don't want to start a train right now. Ice is still looking if not evil, then at least inconsistent. Eddie, I'm not sure of, never played with before, but this post tickles my spidey-sense.
How is it a complete reversal? I don't always state I'm voting for the last person to post. I've noticed that most of the games the players that overly push the idea that they won't have much time for the game are the ones that end up evil.
As for my 3. Coler is keeping my vote, LG is another that dared me to vote her. I don't understand why dare someone to vote for you if you're innocent? Eddie so far has rubbed me the wrong way and if he wasn't a noob would get my vote today. But I don't vote noobs on Day 1 for 2 reasons. I want them hooked and the slim chance they screw up.

Unless something changes my mind there are my 3 right now, but it is day 1 so anything and everything is subject to change. Its impossible to have strong convictions about anyone this early into the game.

Opicana

AC Members
May 13, 2006
Toledo, Ohio
Well, Catfish....you seemed...the least friendly to me. My first impression of you was a post taunting the "mafia scum"...it seemed like you were deflecting a bit. There's been a minimum of friendly chit-chat from you. You seem to be all about getting to the point...the killing of innocents.;)

So, there was your first post which seemed like you were deflecting...seemed like you were stressing the fact that someone else was the mafia scum. Then you were quiet only issuing two quickie posts about nightfalls, and Rich's motivates for joining the game. Then your next post- you were the first to banish someone. Why so quick? Perhaps you knew that your vote didn't matter...if you were the madman, you'd know you wouldn't be able to gather any more intel this round as to who you should vote for, so may as well vote early and stir up some trouble, eh?

Then, after I picked you, you got a bit defensive. And I have already explained that it just confirmed my belief.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store