Mafia #45: Cabin Fever...The Play

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Opicana

AC Members
May 13, 2006
Toledo, Ohio
Oh, my mistake, there was 1 more vote before you....but that's not much different. You seemed anxious to get the ball rolling, and still said very little other than voting and defending.

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
Sheez! I need to place a vote soon...I hate first night votes....Just gonna think out loud here:
LG - her vote on me seems a pretty lame but then again first night votes usually are...Coler/Ice, just typical bantering back and forth.....Catfish, seems a tad bit too defensive & also seemed happy to jump on LG's lame vote on me (a team?).....Eddie, also pretty quick with the defense....Bob/Rich/Dawg - I got nuthin. DD, remains to be seen as she has not posted since the game started....Virt - nuthin from him either......Opi - seems to be playing pretty good for a noob......

Unless something happens in the next 2 hours I may be drawing straws! LOL

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
Almost forgot you Ogre! - I will have to go back and check before I voice an opinion.

Also, luckydud - pretty non existant............

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
Almost forgot you Ogre! - I will have to go back and check before I voice an opinion.

Also, luckydud - pretty non existant............

Ogre - nothing really sticks out yet except that I dont really agree with your reasons for voting Rich.
I am not prepared to vote a noob on the first night.....

BTW Ice, Eddie has played before - not sure how many games....

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
Altho - it seems like it would make sense for the Mod to make at least one newbie an evil....Second night - newbies are fair game! JMO

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Okay, home late but home...
Site lagged to much this morning to post..not that there was much to go on.

For now...I vote to banish Coler...

Going to re-read and then change..maybe..interesting catfish/noodles/opi thing going on...

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
guess first thing is to review for a vote tally...

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
I vote to lynch IceH20 because he said he would vote for me if I showed. I hold grudges.

Sorry that the Army life gets in the way. Just a little busy protecting our country and all that crap.

And Im voting now because I cant be on when its over because I have to work.
I vote to banish Eddie - he is on my list of suspects at this early point in the game mainly due to the above post - He seemed to snap like a snake when called out for laying low. Seems a little on edge and nervous for some reason. Maybe a failrly new player cracking under the pressure of playing an evil???
My vote is subject to change should anything of interest come up.

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
Ogre - nothing really sticks out yet except that I dont really agree with your reasons for voting Rich.
I am not prepared to vote a noob on the first night.....

BTW Ice, Eddie has played before - not sure how many games....
I don't remember playing with him and if he has been in any recent games it wasn't long enough to notice. To me he is a noob.

guess first thing is to review for a vote tally...
Can't help you there. I haven't been keeping up. Figured Jpap would have posted one or will so I can carry it over to the spreadsheet then go from there.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
thru 119, I have..

ice 2 coler 42 eddie 82
coler 2 ice 45 rbish 116

all with 1:

rbish cat 61
noodl lady 78