Do you believe in the 2012 Apocalypse?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Do you believe in the 2012 Apocalypse?

• Yes

Votes: 10 7.5%
  • No

Votes: 110 82.1%
  • Unsure

Votes: 14 10.4%

• Total voters

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Nope.

excuzzzeme

Stroke Survivor '05
Some of the fear mongers would have us believe that it is DoomsDay, but when taken in context to the entire algorithm of the Mayan calendar, it infers a time of "renewal". What that might mean is anyone's guess.

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
It will happen, just like Y2K did. :rofl: Better start stocking up on canned goods and ammunitions.

Regardless, when the end of times comes, I plan on being ready to meet my maker (insert maker of your choice here).

NorthcoastGirl

Proud Fish Geek
Oct 28, 2009
The Rust Belt
No, it's all bunk. =)

The movie was hilarious without intending to be ( which makes it even funnier). They crammed every Disaster Movie cliche in there they possibly could, lol.

Somervell

AC Members
Feb 8, 2009
PA
Real Name
Anne
The end of the world will come when it does. No sense worrying about it now. Could you stop it if you DID know when it was? Do the best you can for others when you're alive and do the least harm you can. Every culture has had some kind of doomsday prophesy. One of them will be right. Until then, focus on what is good and right. :)

CHOMPERS

AC Members
Jun 16, 2006
My Garfield calendar ended on Dec 31st, and the world didn't end (but for me it did...I love Garfield and Odie). Anyway, the Mayan civilization came to an end so it goes without saying that they quit writing their calendar. They had to. There had to be an ending somewhere. It doesn't mean anything, they just quit writing. Or ran out of time, depending how you want to look at it.
Besides, the Mayan civilization came to an end before their calendar did. Their calendar wasn't very good, was it?

It will happen, just like Y2K did. :rofl:
The Y1K technical glitches plunged the world into the Dark Ages!!! :grinyes:

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
We can only hope its true.

Would be sweet if it only killed the stupid people and by that I mean people with no common sense.

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
If you voted yes, I have some survival kits you need to buy. You will have to buy them because you are tools.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store