Mafia #77 Game thread- Back to the basics

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Salt4Sam

fulltime workaholic
Aug 4, 2010
Philadelphia
Seemy finger is too big for the buttons so it hits the n and the space at the same time... Me go...sorry guys
yeah uh huh... got it. What exactly is a Seemy Finger? and how big do they get?

jm1212

Pterophyllum scalare
Jul 22, 2006
Chicago
Real Name
Jon
Because I've read a couple games, means that i get the general concept of what goes on. I see how the game works. i watch as people point fingers and try to convince other people of this or the other thing. That does not however, negate the fact that this is the first game that i have PLAYED. Therefore, if you would like me, to try to help YOU with whatever it is that your trying to do, then feel free to once again, let me know. Either ask me to help, so i can, or tell me to buzz off, so we can get this useless babbling out of the way.
Dude, you're the one giving us the useless babble. We're all trying to find out why you are posting about having a team or not having a team and such. In a game like this, that is just something that sticks out. If you really read past games you would know this.

jm1212

Pterophyllum scalare
Jul 22, 2006
Chicago
Real Name
Jon
yeah uh huh... got it. What exactly is a Seemy Finger? and how big do they get?
See example right there. My tumb misses the space bar sometimes because it's too big. Not all of us can have dainty little hands that are good for typing on virtual keyboards

Salt4Sam

fulltime workaholic
Aug 4, 2010
Philadelphia
Dude, you're the one giving us the useless babble. We're all trying to find out why you are posting about having a team or not having a team and such. In a game like this, that is just something that sticks out. If you really read past games you would know this.

Dude, really? Its a mafia game, did you not read my post about the fact that i really like mafia movies, forgive a guy for trying to make things fun. Your takin this WAYYY to serioulsly. Oh, and btw, I found a great doctor who will look at your Seemy fingers for super cheap! he says he'll get you fixed up real quick. lmao

Ballyhoo

AC Members
Jun 27, 2010
Fairfield, CA
I agree you have read past games you should know that you throw out anything you have. The fact that you are refusing to share your thoughts on people is scummy to me. So if you want to help the town, give us your list and reasons....coming out and saying I have a few thoughts on people then say but you can't know is pretty shifty.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store